8.Shadow

" So the Ootori's have a militia of police officers , or something like that. "

" Correct , sir. "

You bit the inside of your cheek. Siri called you to tell you to meet the Ootori's , saying she found something for you to work with. You heard of them , actually , you accidentally met the third son of the family. Kyoya Ootori. You met through the internet when looking for information about someone - hacking to be exact - when another user came in. At first , it was hostility on his side and curiosity on yours. But soon you two found common interests in each other. Such as using , supposedly , hidden information about someone under their noses and using it against them. Yes , you have a hidden sadism under your big brother demeanor. But you never met him in person , nor seen a picture of him.

So this was to be your official meeting with him. Face to face.

Along with the rest of his family.

The drive was soon stop when arriving to the front of a grand house (excuse me , mansion ) , you went out of the car and walked to the front of the building. It was in a modern design compared to Takashi's and Honey's house. In front of the door was a megane , his dark haired neatly styled , glasses in place as dark grey eyes took your form. He wore a simple business suit but he was still attractive. You walked up to him , button up shirt ruffling in the wind. " I'm (Y/N) (L/N) , brother of Siri. " you said , sticking your hand out to shake.

The megane 's eyes still took in your form before taking your hand. " Kyoya Ootori. " Your eyes widened slight as you shook his hand. So this was Kyoya Ootori , your information buddy. You smiled as you both let go. " I must say , your appearance surprised me a bit. "

Kyoya smirked. " Oh , what did you expect. "

" This, except your more attractive than I thought. " you innocently said.

Kyoya hummed in thought , before opening the door. " Come in , father will want to see you after he's done his papers. "

You obliged , coming in followed by Kyoya , who closed the door. Everything was expensive an organized in a rich sense , it looked like a family with pointed edges. You sat on a sofa , with Kyoya following along, and you two made small talk while waiting for his father.

" So, what information did you dig up for a threat ? " you asked first.

The conversation was easily a flow. You talked about the different reasons of using information against others. Kyoya seemed to be interested with your sadism , saying he will have to watch out for it. You laughed at doing things when there' s a benefit for him reason, saying it's intriguing yet funny at the same time.

However , your conversation came to a stop when a man entered the room. He had the same black hair as Kyoya , older than him by few years. He wore no glasses , signaling good eyesight. He looks at the two of you in annoyance.

" Kyoya , who's this ? " he asked

Said male seemed unfazed as he answered. " This is (L/N) (Y/N) , the brother of Siri. He'll be taking her place while she's in Yokohama. " Then he introduced the man to you. " This is my elder brother, Akito. " You stood up and bowed in respect while greeting , Akito doing the same thing.

" Father told me to bring Mr. (L/N) to his office. " he said.

Kyoya nodded as you followed the brother. The walk was silent tense, you could say. Akito rarely spoke to you as while walking to his father's office. When you did arrived, he knocked on the door before receiving a 'Come in 'from the other side. He opened the door for you, to which you thanked him out of politeness, before standing in front of the man you were supposed to meet.

" Please, sit down. " he sad to which you complied.

You soon discussed about your sister's company - companies I meant - and business related things. Your sister owns countless of companies thanks to her hard work , dedication , manipulative and calculating ways , and most of all . . . her sexually matured hourglass body. One of the companies was one of fashion, which you sometimes model in, and where she gets her expensive revealing yet formal clothing.

She would sometime collab with other designers, her favorite designer to collab with was Yazuha Hitachiin. She contrasts Siri's cold and manipulative aloof demeanor with her own rambunctious and joyful one. You remembered meeting her and her sons a few times, either for modeling in their runway show or for a meeting, she immediately took a liking to you. She would fawn over your attractive androgynous appearance, saying your faunlet appearance is simply to drool- if not die -for. Whenever she visits, she would dress you up in one of her designs while Siri just watch in for her own amusement. You were just passive with this, in reality you were interested in the clothes she would make you wear.

However, one of them was not one of your favored times. This one time, she made you wear a maids a . You remembered the black and white outfit very well, it's frills and skirt embarrassed you. You were content with the sleeves that reach from your elbows pass your hands, but the dress itself was too . . . revealing. Ms. Hitachiin was . . . what's the word ? Excited ? Jubilant ? Exuberant ?

You didn't know, but you do know this, she was a bundle of joyful emotions.

She then said her sons picked out the outfit. That made you sigh out the embarrassment you had. Her sons, Hitachiin twins, were mischeivious as they were closed off. They would try to annoy you during your breaks, but you were patient. They were like kids, needing patience to really know them. They made you play the ' Which one is Hikaru ' game, but you were called before you could give your answer.

Now back to the meeting, you spoke with Mr. Ootori about your sister's companies then he offered partnership. To which you agreed.

You meeting ended and soon you were back at your home. Kyoya and you exchanged phone numbers just before you left, now a new friend is what you acquired. Laying in your bed, you scrolled through the messages Honey sent you. He was like a little brother to you, if not your own child, as he would constantly try to contact you whenever he could. You smiled at the memory of him video calling you, Takashi behind him as you both talked.

You were coming to an end of the messages when you saw something that perked your interests.

Hey (Y/N), you look really cute in this dress! "

(Image of you wearing your maids outfit)

Takashi said you look pretty in this, and so does Usa-chan !

We found it in the internet, if your wondering.

.

.

.

How the heck did it get in the internet ? You stared at the picture, feeling heat rising to your cheeks. You were in the maids outfit from Ms. Hitachiin, back turned as you inspect the outfit. One of your arms lifted the skirt slightly, giving the viewers a peek at your toned but smooth thighs before the rest is covered by the thigh high socks. You face dusted in red, eyes unsure and glimmering in the light.

You were going to ask Siri about this when she gets back.