Chapter Fifty Six

Arav's POV

After little romance with my cute life I went to the airport to pick my aunt. It took me 45 minutes to reach there, the airport was an hour far from our place but as I was already late so I drive a little fast but please do not tell her okay otherwise she will get mad at me.

I reached at the airport and was waiting for aunt, soon she came and beside her was a girl around my age or 1 or 2 year younger than me.

I walked towards them and bend to touch my aunt's feet to take her blessings.

"How was your flight aunty," I asked while taking the luggage from her.

"It was so tiring son," she said and I just gave a nod.

We reached to my car, I placed the luggage in the car trunk, aunt set on the back seat and that girl took the passenger seat. 

I took the driving seat and started to drive.

"How is work going Arav?" Aunt asked me.

"It is going good aunty," I replied not knowing what to talk else.

"Oh, I forgot to introduced her to you, she is Shivani my sister-in-law's daughter and Shivani he is Arav my cousin's son," she introduced her.

"Hi," I could only say that.

"Hi," she did the same.

There was a silent in the car and I was missing my Anku and her talks. She never set silent in the car. 

Her thought was enough to spread a smile on my face and her today's look was killing man, I was hardly able to control myself.

Soon we reached at the home. I opened the car door for aunt and she came out. I asked the servant to take out the luggage from the car and placed it in the guest rooms.

"This way please," I gestured them towards the gate and they both followed me.

I rang the doorbell and in few minutes there standing my wife with her beautiful smile which could melt anyone.

.
.
.
Ankti's POV

I opened the door and saw Arav with a middle aged women and a girl which maybe as his age or maybe younger than him. She as looking beautiful wearing a blue suit.

"Please come," I gave them space to enter.

They set on the couches and I told Martha to fetch water for them.

"Aunt she is my wife Ankti," Arav said and I bend to touch her feet to take the blessings she put her hand on my head

"God bless you," she said and I smiled.

"Ankti she is Shivani Aunt's sister-in-law's daughter," He introduced the girl who came with Aunty.

"Hello," I said with a smile.

"Hi," she said with a smile but it was more looking like a fake one but I prefered to ignore it.

Mean while Martha already served the water to them.