Chapter Sixty Three

Third Person's point of view.....

"Aunty now what we should do? I do not think that Arav will even look at me, did you not see how he behaves when he is around Ankti, do you really think that we will ever able to separate them from each other, and you told me that you will take shilpa aunty to you side but I do not thnk that it will help us because of their bond with Ankti," Shivani said sitting on the bed in her room.

"You are right we have to thing something else," Kalyani said thinking something evil right now.

"But what Aunty," Shivani asked looking at her aunt.

They both were in their thoughts when someone knocked at her door.

Shivani went to open the door and saw the person who knocked at her door.

"Mom and I was going to a charity event and Dad has gone out for some work and will be late at night, would you like to join us to the event," Ankti asked both of them.

Before Shivani could say anything Kalyani already agreed.

"Yes I will come with you but Shivani will not be able to come because she is not feeling well," Shivani looked at Kalyani asking her what through her eyes.

"What happed," Ankti asked with concern looking at Shivani.

"Nothing just having headache," Kalyani replied and Shivani was still confused with her aunt behavior.

"Okay so we will leave in the evening around 6 PM," Ankti said.

"Okay I will be ready by then," Kalyani said with a smile and Ankti was looking at her in confusion because it was the first time she was talking normally with her.

After informing them she left from there.

Shivani shut the door and turned towards her aunt.

"What was that and when was I not feeling well? And most of all why were you talking to her sweetly?" Shivani asked gritting her teeth.

"I have a plan," Kalyani said with a smrik.

"Really then what are you waiting for tell me the god damn plan now," Shivani glared at her aunt.

Kalyani sighed at her behavior because she new that she was like this from childhood. 

"You know that everyone is going out and you will be here alone in this whole mansion because Bhai will be late tonight and I guess that the charity event will also take time to end so you and Arav will be alone here so now what you have to do is make Arav fall for you charm and beauty, you know that he is playboy and I am thinking that he was just acting in front of his parents and Ankti so that no one can doubt him, he must having some extra marital affairs outside, so once we all left, you just need to get ready in a sexy dress and try to trap him so that he himself choose you infrom of his middle-class wife," Kalyani explained her plan to shivani.

Hearing the plan brought a smile on her face.

"Do you think it will work," Shivani asked with little doubt.

"Trust me, I am 100% sure about my plan, it will surely work," Kalyani assured her.

Soon in the evening they left for the event leaving Shivani alone in the masion.

Forced To Marry The CEOOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara