Chapter Eighty Three

Ankti's POV

I slowly gain my conscienceness and slowly open my eyes. I roam my eyes around to see Priya and Arav who was surrounded by her men.

No one was noticing me. I found myself tying with the chair but the not was little loose not that much tied so I tried to open it.

I was struggling to make it more loose so thay I could free my hands from it.

After lots of struggle finally it got loose and I could free my hand from it.

After freeing my hand I slowly untangled my feet and I was also making sure that no one will notice my.

At that moment everyone's focus was on Arav.

I saw a men standing a feet away from me and taking it as a cue I stand up and trying to found something as a weapon.

I could not be weak at that moment, it was about my baby's and Arav's life which was in danger at that moment and I had to do something for that.

I looked around and found a rod laying on the floor. I quickly took it and went towards the men with slow steps.

When I went towards them I saw that Arav was signing some documents. Those must be the property papers of which priya was talking about.

I reach to that men and hit him by the rod by which he yelled in pain and the gun which was he helding in his hand fell down from his hand and he fell on the floor.

I quickly took the gun leaving the rod before anyone understand what had happened.

"Stop," I shouted directing the gun towards Priya when her men tried to move towards me pointing the their gun at me.

"Anku," Arav said and a smile appeared on his face looking at me.

"Wow so my cousin has the guts to point the gun at me but do you even know how to use it," She mocked with a smile at her face.

"You are right I do not know how to use the gun but when it comes to protect my loved once I could do anything and use anything to protect them so this gun is nothing for me," though my hands was shivering little handling the gun but I did show it to her that I was weak.

I went towards her and put the gun on her head as my gun was pointed at het so no one was dared to come to me, they were worried that what if I shoot her. Arav also came towards me.

"Oh really, then lets see," She said with a smrik.

"What are you looking at just come she can not even kill a fly do you thing she will shoot me, she is just scaring you," she said to her men who started to come towards me after listening to me.

"Don't you dare come near her," Arav said in his dangerous tone when he saw the men coming towards me.

Arav was in shocked stage throw out the moment, he was just looking at me. he must be surprised to see me doing these things. But he did not know that I could do anything and could go to any length when it comes to my loved once life.

They started to fight with him and he was also fighting with them.

They were 5 to 6 people and Arav was alone fighting with them.

Arav was kicking them and he also getting hit by them.

"Do you want you husband to die by my men," Priya said and I looked at her. I was still holding the gun at her.

"Do you really think that I will let it happen," I said glarring at her.

"Leave him right now or I will shoot her," I shouted at them and they stopped for a second but then continue their fight with Arav. Who was also fighting with them.

They were not believing my words that I could really shoot.

I raised my hand and shoot in the air and the atmosphere kept quite.

"If you all do not want me to shoot her instead of the air then leave him right now," I shouted at them looking at them dangerously.

They all did what they were told.

Priya had a horrified expression on her face after seeing my shooting.

She never thought that I could do this.

"And you, what do you thing that you will do anything and I will just bear everything, that was in the past when I bear every torcher given by you and aunt but not know, I am not the weak Ankti as I was before," I said to priya.

Soon police came and handcoff Priya and the goons.

I also gave the gun to the police which I was helding.

They all were arrested by the police.

I saw Arav standing with wounds on his face and hands.

He come to me and hugged me tightly and I reciprocate the hug, at that time I was scared so much.

"Are you okay," I asked him breaking the hug and looking at his wounds.

"I should be the one to ask this," he said with a chuckle and tears slipped from his eyes.

This was the first time I was seeing him in tears which made me cry as well.

I wiped his tears and shook my head in no.

"I was so scared," he said and hugged me.

I knew what he was feeling as I was feeling the same.

He let out his tears flow and I did the same.

When we broke the hug he unintentionally touched the cut on my hand and I hissed in pain.

"I am sorry baby, lets go to the hospital," he said when he noticed the cut on my hands.

"I am fine Arav," I tried to tell him but he did not listen to me.

"No you are not and no more arguments," he said and I gave him a nod.

He picked me up in bridal style and I wrapped my arms around my neck.

"I can walk Arav," I said as his hand was also wounded but he did not let me leave.

"I know," he only said this and took me towards his car.

He made me sit in the back seat and seat beside me, his PA was also there in the car and sitting on the driving seat.

"Lets go to the hospital," he ordered his PA and he started to drive towards the hospital.

Police was already left with Priya and the goons.

They said that they will need my statement for the case.

Arav wrapped his arms around my shoulder and I snuggled in to him and closed my eyes ignoring the pain on my cuts.