Chapter Fifty Three

Arav's POV

Finally I got the deal on which I was working really hard, Sameer, Rahul, Ankti and Pragya did a great job in preparing the presentation and after one month of hard work our company got the deal.

I these days Pragya always tried to get my attention but my attention was always on my wife who always busy in her work.

Sometimes I thought that she was more workaholic than me.

In these days Pragya did lots of things which was not liking by my dearest wife and by me so I had to gave her a last warning to just focus on her work.

I was working on some papers when my phone started to ring, I checked the caller ID and it was from Mom which spread a smile on my face I could not get time to talk to her as I as really busy last month on the project.

I quickly pressed the green button to pick the call but when I heared her word I started to get worried.

"What are you saying Mom," I said not able to understand anything.

"I am saying the truth Arav, she is coming to Delhi to meet you and your wife and will reach there tomorrow morning, you have to go and pick her up from the Airport, I and your Dad will try to reach there as soon as possible but your father has some important work here so it will take time to reach us there," Mom said helplessly.

"But Mom you know na that how is she," I said not wanting her to come here.

"I know son but I can not deny she is your father's cousin," I knew that she was helpless in this.

"Okay Mom, as we can not do anything in this so for how many days is she coming," I asked trying to accept the situation.

"For 5 days son," she answered.

"Okay Mom I will go to pick her up and will also inform Ankti about it" I said

"One more thing Son that she is coming with her sister-in-law's daughter," she informed me.

"Okay Mom I will arrange everything," I also informed her

"How is my daughter Arav, are you taking care of her well?". She asked about Ankti which automatically spread a smile on my face.

"She is good Mom and also I am taking care of her well," I said.

"I am happy for you son she is such a nice girl just be with her Arav and never left her in any situation, never left her hand," I really love my mom when she talk about Ankti with lots of admiration.

"I will surely Mom," I assured her.

"Okay now bye son and do not forget to inform about it to Ankti and tell her everything about your aunt," she said and I assured her again and then we hung up the call.

Oh God, now what should I do.

Why she had to come right now.

You all may be thinking that why am I that much tensed about my aunt's visit.

Do not worry I will tell you about it, I am worried not because of her coming but because her behaviour. She was very orthodox.

She did not like orphan people and very against of working after marriage. As per her views women should stay at home and take care of her home and husband after marriage, she never left a chance to taunt anyone so I am worried for Ankti. I can not see anyone to say anything about my wife but she was my father's causin but if she will go out of her limit and hurt my Ankti then I will not sit quietly.

Now I have to tell everything to Ankti.

I have to inform her right now so that she could do the preparation.

I immediately took my phone and dailed her number but she was not picking the calls.

I again dailed her number but it was same again she as not lifting the call. Must be busy.

I then decided to call Mr. Bansal so that he could take Ankti here and I could talk to her.

"You called me Sir," he said coming in my cabin after taking my permission.

"Yes you have to go to Marketing Department right now and take Ankti here tell her it is really urgent," I ordered him.

"Sure Sir," He said with a nod and left the cabin.

After some time Ankti came to my cabin looking little worried.

"What happens Arav, are you okay?" She asked with worry.

"Yes I am okay, and I have something important to talk about, my aunt is coming tomorrow morning and will stay at our place for 4 to 5 days so we have to do the arrangements, and Ankti she is an orthodox person, so you have to be careful around her maybe she will taunt you but do not worry I will be there with you if she do or say anything out of the limit then I will not leave her like that," 

"Okay, do not worry I will take care of everything and about the taunts and all I am used to it so you do not have to worry," she was saying like it was nothing to her and when she said that she was used to it I got too much angry thinking about the torcher which she had to gone threw and I was not with her that time.

"Ankti that time I was not with you but I am with you now and I will not let anyone to take advantage of your innocence and kind heart," I was determined to protect her from any evil things or person.

"I know and do not worry I am not like the previous Ankti I am changed and I can take stand for myself," She said I also observed the change in her from start to now.

"I know but still," I hugged her like my life depends on her and she reciprocate the same.

"Do not worry everything will be fine and should I take leave for 5 days?" She asked

"If you are okay with it," I said.

"I am okay with everything which is related to you," She said with a smile and I did the same.

"Okay now I am going so that I could completed the pending work and I am on leave from tomorrow Mr. Thakur," She said excitedly but seems like little worried and I know why.

"Sure Mrs. Thakur you are," I said and gave a peck on her lips.

Then she went back to her work and I also tried to complete my work as soon as possible so that I could accompany my wife to do the preparation.

.

.

.