Chapter Eighty

Arav's POV

Today we had to go to the office separately because I had an important meeting to attend.

After hearing that I was going to be a father I was on cloud nine. I was not able to believe that I was going to be a father.

That was the best news I have ever heard other than her love confession, it will be always on first place. 

From that day I never left her alone, I contacted her doctor to know about her medicines and instructions, I talked about her diet which she should take in pregnancy.

The doctor gave me full information about the pregnancy, like morning sickness and mood swings. I hate seeing her vomiting in the early morning and whenever she did not like some food or its smell, she always threw up and it pained my heart to see her in this condition, I just wish that I could get all this instead of her.

I also requested Sana to take care of her in the office and do not let her do any hard work or any stressful work, I also ordered Mr. Praveen just to give simple work to her so that she will not get stressed. I just wanted my both babies healthy and fine.

.
.

I was in the meeting when I heard the phone ring I looked at the phone and found that it was from Ankti but why was she calling me as I guess she should be in office right now.

Without wasting any moment I excused myself and came to some quite area and quickly picked the call but before I could say anything I heard her voice which scared the hell out of me

"Arav Arav please help me," hearing her trembling voice made my heartbeat stopped.

"Anku baby what happened to tell me where are you I am coming," I asked her but I did not get any response from her side.

"Anku," I said but the phone got disconnected.

I dialed her number but now it was showing unreachable.

My heart was beating fast and my hands were shivering I was just dialing her number continuously but getting the same response that it's unreachable.

I went to the table where the clients were waiting for me.

"I am a really sorry gentleman but I have to go now my wife is in some problem," I said, and without waiting for there answer I came outside the hotel following by Mr. Bansal.

I set on the driving seat because I just want to reach her as soon as possible. Mr. Bansal quickly set on the passenger seat without asking anything, he must have seen my face.

I started the car and drove towards the way from where she had to go to the office.

"Mr. Bansal call the driver who was driving Ankti to office," I ordered him and he started to call him.

"Sir I am calling him but he is not responding to the calls," he said and that made me more angry.

"Just call him again and again until he picked up the call," I roared at him.

He started to call him again. Once the call was picked he put it on speaker mode so that I could also hear him.

"Hello, Ramesh where are you and where is ma'am?" Mr. Bansal asked

"Sir the owner of this phone is admitted in the city hospital, we found him injured on the road so we admit him here," someone said from the other side and stopped the car as soon as I heard his words.

I looked at Mr. Bansal who also had a worried expression on his face.

"Sir I think we need to go to the city hospital," He said and I started to drive towards the hospital.

We reached the hospital and asked the receptionist for Ramesh. She informed me and he is in room number 100.

We quickly run towards the room because right now he was the only one who could tell us about Ankti.

While driving I also called Sana and asked about Ankti but she said that she did not reach the office till now which made me more worried and scared.

We reached the room and found a person standing outside the room.

"Are you the one who admitted him here?" I asked waling towards him.

"Yes, actually I found him lifeless on the road his head was injured and blood was coming from his head so I quickly call the ambulance and took him here, the doctor checked him and said that there were no major injuries on his head and he will be fine soon, he was unconscious the whole time and just open his eyes you can meet him" he informed us.

"Did you see any girl with him," I asked him

"No there was no one," he said

I quickly went inside the room to found him lying with his eyes close.

"Ramesh," I called him a d he opened his eyes slowly.

"Sir I am sorry I could not able to protect ma'am, they hit me by the rod and I fell unconscious," he said in his weak voice and after hearing him I felt like the world slipped from my feet.

"Did you see who were they?" I asked him

"No sir but before I fell unconscious I saw them taking ma'am with them in a van, their faces were covered with masks sir, I could not see properly because of the hit I got," he informed

"You take rest," I said and came out from the room 

"Mr. Bansal, call the Police Commissioner and tell him to come to my office right now," I said and went towards the car.

I was getting more and more angry and more than that I was getting worried about her and our baby.

'Anku baby please be safe, do not worry I will come to you soon to get you from them and once I get to know the person who has the guts to kidnap you I sware that he or she will see the worst of me, please be a safe baby until I reach to you, I closed my eyes and think about her and our baby.

Whoever you are I will kill you for sure for your guts.

With this thought, I drove towards the office where the police Commissioner will be coming in some time as Mr. Bansal informed me.

.
.
.

.
.
.