Chapter Sixty Nine

Ankti's POV

I really wanted to quickly finish my work and go to home and do something for Arav.

I really like the bouquet which he sent for me.

I did not not the hidden meaning behind the 99 roses bouquet. I was really happy when he expressed his feelings through the bouquet and the card.

Sometimes I felt like my love is nothing in compared to the love which he had for me.

He always one step ahead from me to show his love and express his fellings to me. 

On a serious note, I was really not angry on him today, I had already forgotten him yesterday night, there was no fault from his side then how could I be angry on his without any fault.

May I share a secret with you all, promise me that you will not tell him about it....

Actually, I love being pampered by him, No one showed this much love and care to me after my parents, so when I got that love and care from Arav I was addicted of his love and care. He pampered me like I am his child and I like that feeling, He is giving me the love for which I was craving for years and I can never get enough of it. I really love him so much that I scared to loose him. I can never live without him. He became my breath which I need to stay alive.

I came out of my thoughts from Sana's calling.

"Where were you lost," she asked me with a smrik on her face, ah she already know but still asking me.

She love to tease me.

"No where," I said and looked at the time which says that it already time to go home.

I closed my laptop and I quickly started to put my things in my bag.

"I know, I know, where were you lost, you do not have to tell me, only one person can occupy your mind the whole time in office," she said and I glare at her.

"Shit and lets go I am getting late," I said and started to go after packing all my things and the bouquet. I can not forget it okay.

"Oh madam where do you think you are going?, she came behind me and asked me.

"Home, where else," I replied the obvious thing where else I will go after office....

"No you are not going home, we are going to the cafe to spend some friends tome together, I have informed Sameer and Maya also, they will meet us outside the office gate," she said grabbing my hand and dragged me to the elevator before I could protest.

"And before you said something about your husband then I would like to inform you Mrs. CEO that I have already taked permission from your husband and he was very much happy to know that you are spending time with your friends," she added and I looked at her with frown, when did she planned all this.

Soon we reached at the ground floor and met with Sameer and Maya who was alreade waiting for us.

"Oh my god Ankti, who sent you this beautiful bouquet," Maya asked when she saw the bouquet in my hand.