Chapter Thirty One

Third Person's POV

He scooped her in his arms and started moving towards his bedroom. She put her arm around his neck and both were looking at each other until they reached the bedroom.

He slowly placed her on the bed and looked in her eyes with lots of emotions and desires which she can also saw. He slowly closed the distance between both of them and placed his lips on her lips.

He slowly started nibbling her lips and she was reciprocating the same.

It was a long kiss. He started moving his lips to her face with an unknown desire which was building up in both of them.

He kissed her cheeks and slowly moved them towards her jaw making her closed her eyes tightly.

He started placing wet kisses all over her face and moved towards her neck.

He kissed her neck and giving wet kisses on her shoulder.

He gave a bite on her shoulder and she hissed in pain, he sulked that spot to soothe the pain.

"I love you so much Ankti, I can't control myself anymore, please stop me if you are not ready for this, I really want to make you mine, I badly want you right now but I do not want to force you," He said while looking in her eyes.

She was just looking at him with so much love and thinking that in this situation can someone stop himself and ask for the other one's consent and this man is asking whether she is ready or not.

He already waited for so much and also given lots of time to me, he never forced himself on her and never asked for his husband rights, can she be more than lucky.

"I want to be your Arav," she said with lots of love and admiration. 

"Are you sure, I am not forcing you right?" He asked with uncertainty.

"No you are not forcing me and really want to be yours in every aspect," she said while placing her both hands on his cheek to give him an assurance that she is very serious at this moment.

"I will not stop once I started to make love to you," he said to her for the last confirmation.

"I also do not want you to stop, I also want to know how much you love me," she said while pulling her close and placed her lips on his.

He started to show his love to her, he discarded her clothes and his also. soon their clothes were shattered on the floor.

"I promise to be gentle Jaan, it will pain you a little but promise me that you will stop me if it will unbearable to you," he asked while positioned himself to enter to which she nodded in yes.

He entered in her and she screamed in pain and gripped his shoulder tightly.

He caressed her cheeks and kissed her, to distracted her from the pain.

Once he felt that she calmed a little he started moving in and out.

Once he was done with their passionate session he let her take rest.

He did not want to make her stress so much at it was her first time and he knew that she will be sour tomorrow and he did not want to make her so much tired.

He checked that she is already sleeping so he went into the washroom cleaned himself and grabbed a wet towel to clean her.

After cleaning her he laid beside her and held her in her arms and drifted into sleep.