Chapter Thirty

Days passed like a cloud and soon the day came for which I was eagerly waiting for. Yes, It's his birthday tomorrow and it will be the same day on which I was going to confess my feelings to him, I really did not know how he would be going to react. 

I was planning a surprise for him and I was planning for it from days, I decided to decorate the terrace and will wish him.

I just hope that he will like my surprise. 

I had taken leave from the institute and Arav was not aware of it. 

I asked Mom and Dad to help me to make Arav busy so that he will come home late today and Dad told me that he has done that, he preponed all the meetings which was supposed to happen next week.

Sorry, Arav but I had to do it to give to the best surprise.

The day passed in the same way, Arav went to his office and then I engrossed myself to prepare for my surprise, Sana came to help me and I already have given leave to the staff.

we decorated the terrace with red and white roses and I prepared his favorite food. I also baked his favorite cake. I just hope that he will like it.

Once we were done with the decoration and the food. it was time for his to return. 

Once we were done with all the arrangements, Sana took her to leave.

It was already 11:25 so I decided to get ready. he could come any time soon.

I got ready in a beautiful Red Saree, It loved to see me in saree.

After getting ready I write a note and placed it on the dining table and turn all the lights off and went towards the terrace.

It's already 12 and he is still not here, I was waiting for him when I feel his presence I turned around and here my handsome husband standing with a confused look on his face, or I could say that he was literally stunned by seeing all this.

*
*
*
*

Arav's POV

Today's day was hectic for me. I have to take back to back meetings, I did not know why but all the meeting which was supposed to happen in next week preponed by the clients today and here I am taking attending them, When I asked my PA about it, he said that all the clients were very important and we have to attend all the meetings.

All the work was done by 11:30 and I so wanted to go home and meet my Jaan, I am really missing her too much.

I packed all my things, grabbed my jacket, and run towards the parking lot.

I really did not want to waste any more second here.

I started my car and drive home.

When I reached home it was already midnight, I open the door and it was dark inside.

She might be sleeping.

I turn on the light and went to the kitchen to drink some water.

Anku always waited for me for dinner but today she was not here, she might be really tired that is why she did not wait today and it's already very late.

After drinking the water I was coming back to the living room when My eyes caught something, it was a note with flowers that were placed on the dining table.

I checked the flowers it was my favorite but who kept it here.

I took the note and open it.