Chapter Forty Six

Arav's POV

Today I had to come to the meeting which was really important for me, it was an international deal which I want to grab it anyhow. Today I had to left early because of which I could not able to company her for the office.

I told her that I will accompany her till the company but he denied and forced me that she would manage and I had to agree with her. I ordered the driver to drop her till the company gate, not to the cafe and left the car for her.

I knew that she will be angry but I could not take risk of her safety, she does not know that I always follow her from the cafe to the office, she thought that I left after dropping her but it was not the truth, My car always follow her.

Meeting went really well clients and there were also 2 more companies who also want this project, we all have to submit our presentation after one month and then they will decide that who will get the project and now we had to work on this project it will give us a huge profit in the international market.

By this project AT Corporation will reach on the 3rd position in the world. 

After the meeting, I came back to the office.

"Mr. Bansal arranged a meeting in 10 minutes asked the people from the marketing and finance department to gathered in the conference hall," I ordered Mr. Bansal.

"Sure Sir," he said and left to arrange the meeting.

I made my way towards the conference hall where everyone was already waiting for me.

I went towards the podium and everyone stands up from their seat to which I gesture them to sit down.

"Hello everyone, I want to inform you that there is a new project on which we have to work, it's with an international client and it will be a huge success for all of us, we have to submit our presentation to the client then they decide who will get the project and our rival companies are also working on it so I want this project at anyhow, after completing this project we will reach at the 3rd portion in the world so I want each and everyone to give their 100% on it and I will not tolerate any single mistake from anyone, this project is really important for the company and I do not want any mistake related to this, Once we will get this project and complete it successfully you all will get a bonus with your salary, am I clear?" I look at each and everyone for the relay.

"Yes Sir," they said.

"Great, I want the marketing department to check the marketing of this project and prepare a presentation on it and submit it in 2 weeks and finance department will make the financial report of this project, you also have to submit it in 2 weeks so if there will any flaws then we can correct it on time, and I want everything will be perfect, your manager will inform your about the work in details and we have to complete it within a month," I told them and left from the hall.

The day was very hectic for me I did get the time to talk to Ankti as well I just saw her at the meeting. 

the day passed soon and I made my way towards the home. Today I really got late, after reaching home I rang the doorbell but no one opened it so I open the door with the spare keys, after opening the door I entered and saw my wife sitting on the couch waiting for me like every day.

She always did that, always wait for me whether she was tired or not doesn't matter to her.

I went towards her and sat beside her at that time I saw that she was sleeping in the sitting position.

I placed my hand around her shoulder and kissed her nap.

"Anku, Jaan wake up baby," I tried to wake her up as I knew that she had not had her dinner.