Chapter Seventy Four

Ankti's POV

Finally the day has come, yes today's our first wedding anniversary and I was so excited.

As promised Mom and Dad came here a week before our anniversary and we spend lot of time with each other.

You what my dear husband had done, he complained to mom about me, he told Mom and Dad that I never take care of myself and told them that I fell ill and then what happened next was hilarious.

Instead of scolding me mom took a long class of Arav for not taking care of me properly. I poor husband had to bear a long lecture from our parents.

Ha ha ha ha, isn't it funny.

Okay jokes apart, he really took care of me when I was not well and he also did not go to office in those days, he was just beside me to take care of me and full fill all my wishes. He did not let me get out from the bed. 

Only I knew how I spend those days on the bed without doing anything. I was feeling like I will die with boredom if I spend any more second on bed bit whom I was kidding when I had a very strict plus lovely and carrying husband then how could I thing to move my leg from the bed if I was ill.

He was behaving like I am 5 year old kids. I really did not know what will he do with kids if he behave like that with me.

Kids really Ankti from where it came from.

Why, could I not thinking about kidd, I also want to have kids with my Arav.

So back to the point is today's our first wedding anniversary and Dad had arranged a big party for our anniversary and also today they will introduce me as their daughter-in-law means as Mrs. Ankti Arav Thakur to everyone whoch they did not do at our reception.

That time also media there and took our pictures but did not let them published any pictures of us because he did not want me to face any issue due to this and it was a forced marriage for me and I was not sure about this marriage that time that was the reason he did not want anyone to know about my identity.

Today he will introduce me as his wife to everyone. I am so happy today. We have completed a year together and in this year our love just increased with passing days, our love for each other never fed away with the passing time, it always increased day by day, every second my love for him just got double and it same from his side.

Right now I am at the salon with Sana and Maya and getting ready for my anniversary party.

And this idiot friends of mine I tell you, these girls are getting on my nerves.

They are annoying the beauticians with their instructions, which was changing with in a minute.

"Girls stop it now, let then do their work I really do not want to get let on my anniversary party," I shouted at them which glaring. I had enough yar, Arav will be here to pick me up anytime and they both were not letting me to get ready.

After getting scold by me they both went to get ready with a pout on their face.

At last finally I got ready, I wore a blue backless ball gown, diamond earring with a beautiful simple diamond necklace, all the things were gifted by Arav on our wedding anniversary.

My make was simple as I told them and my hairs was tying in a massy bun which was showing my back. 

"You are looking so beautiful ma'am," one of the beautician said.

"Thank you," I replied checking myself in the mirror.

I was indeed looking beautiful today, my face was glowing with excitement.

I heard the ring of my phone and checked the caller Id it was from my husband.

"Hello," I said picking up the call.

"Anku I am waiting outside the salon, just come when you will be ready," he said from the other side.

"I am ready, I am coming just wait for few minutes," I replied 

"Okay I am waiting for you or I say I am dying to see you right now," he comment crept a blush on my face.

I hund up the call after saying bye, in the meanwhile Sana and Maya was also ready so we three headed towards the outside where Arav was waiting for us and Sameer was also waiting for Sana and Maya to pick them.

After coming out from the salon, I spotted Arav wearing a blue three peace suit matching with my gown, he was leaning against his brand new black aston martin vintage car whoch was gifted by Dad to us for wedding anniversary and Mom giving me a platinum jewellery.

He was looking heavenly handsome as always. Once our met with each other, we were just lost in our eyes and just our eyes were talking on our behalf, today there were lots of emotions in his eyes which was making me shy and a deep red blush crept on my cheeks.

He started to came to my side. Once he reached to me he looked at me from head to toe.

"Happy anniversary Sir," Maya said to him looking little nervous.

"Thank you so much Maya," he replied to her politely with a smile which was rare for her to see. Not only for her it was for everyone, only his loved once had the right to see his smile.

"Happy Anniversary Arav and I must say that you kept you promise to make my friend happy," Sana said.

"What to do, I have to make her happy otherwise her friend will not spare me, she will beat me till death if I let her unhappy," his replied made Maya's mouth wide open while Sana just chuckled. Maya never seen his this side so it was shocking for her.

"Shall we go now my dear wife," he asked me playfully and like a gentleman.

"Yes my dear husband," I replied in the same manner.

I hopped on our car and Sana and Maya set with Sameer in other car.

Once I settled down in the car Arav took the driver seat and started to driver but his whole attention was on me instead of the road.

"Arav focus on the road while driving," I said moving his face towards the road.

"What to do while my wife looked like an angel today," he said still driving.

"Today you are looking so beautiful that I do not have a word to describe your beauty today, you know Anku you are driving me crazy, if we aould not have to reach at the venue then I will not able to control myself today and will take to home directly but do not worry we have full night today," he said the last part giving me a wink.

He always knew the ways to make me blush.