Chapter Sixty Six

Ankti's POV

I woke up with the sound of my alarm which shows that it was already 7 PM.

Oh God I have slept for so long today.

I quickly got up from the bed leaving my sleepy husband.

I went to bathroom to get ready. I took a quick shower and get ready in pink salwar suit with matching dupatta. 

I left my hair open because they were wet and I did not have the time

I went downstairs and prepared coffee and breakfast for all of us with the help of Martha. I prepared a light breakfast as I was getting late for office.

Yes you heard right, I decided to go to office today. It was just for today to clear my mind and meet with Sana and Sameer, they could not came here due to office, so I decided to go and talk to them, it always helped me to talk with Sana to clear my mind.

I placed the breakfast on the table till then mom and dad already came down for breakfast.

"Good morning mom, good morning dad," I greeted both of them.

"A very good morning dear," thry replied in unison with their sweet smile which could make anyone happy.

"Are you okay Ankti?" Mom asked caressing my cheeks. 

"Yes mom, do not worry," I hold her hand and replied them, I knew that they were worried about me.

"Mom dad I want to ask you something?" I said and they both looked at me with concern. They must be thinking that it was related with yesterday's event but it was not.

"What is it Ankti, did Arav say anything to you tell me, I will take his class," dad said

"No no dad he did not do anything, infact we have already solved our problem, we are totally fine now, it just that I want to go office to divert my mind to another think so I just wanted to ask that  can I go to office only for today? I will be at home from tomorrow and we will spend our time together" I asked them.

"You do not need to ask dear, you can go," Dad replied.

"Your Dad is right dear you do not need our permission to do anything," mom agreed with dad.

"But you will be alone at home, that is why," I was really sad but they smiled.

"Actually we also have something to tell you," mom said

"What is it mom," I asked heer.

"We are also leaving today and our flight is in after 4 hours so we will be leaving after an hours," dad replied and I looked at them.

"What but why so suddenly, mom I am going just for today I will be at home with uou from tomorrow, please do not go," I said to them, I was on the verge of crying.

"Do not cry dear, your dad has some important work to handle and do not worry we will come to meet you on your anniversary as it is coming after few months," mom sad wiping my tears.

"She is right Ankti and I also want to introduce you to the whole world, last time Arav did not let any media published your pictures, there was only news about Arav got married but no one did see his bride so that you will not face any issue but now I will host a huge party at your anniversary to let the world know that we got the best daughter-in-law in the world," dad said cupping my face.

"Why you both always make my wife cry, do you people not have any other work to do other then making her cry," we heard Arav's voice who was coming downstairs fully ready in his office attire.

He came towards me and hugged me from side. I tried to get myself free from his hug but he did not let me free.

"Please stay for few more days," I was pleading.

"Where are you both going," Arav asked them after hearing that they are leaving.

"We are going back Arav, infact our flight is in after 4 hours," Dad replied to him.

"But why so suddenly," He asked.

"I got a call from my PA that there is an important meeting preponed by the client which need my attention, and it's really important for our company so we have to leave today itself," Dad explained to which he nodded in understanding.

"Please try to understand dear, the work is really important otherwise we would have surely stay, we also missed our daughter and son," mom hold my hands and said sadly.

"Okay but you both promise me that you both will come soon to stay with us atleast for a month," I tried to negotiate with them

"We promise dear, we will surely come," they both agreed to come and it make me happy.

Soon we all had our breakfast and mom dad went to their room to get their luggage because it will take time to reach at the airport due to traffic.

They came back with their luggage, we took their blessings and they bid their farewell.

Once they left for I came back inside without giving any glance to Arav, I was very sad because mom dad had to leave so early and I did get enough time to spend with them and I also came back to my angry mode.

Yeah I knew that I was fine yesterday night but can I not change my mood to get pampered bt my husband.

You know I can right ? So that's what I was going to do, ignoring him.

I went to our room to collect my things for going office, Arav also came following me.

I started to came out of the room after collecting my things when he stopped me holding my hand.

"What happened Anku, why are you ignoring me and why did you not wake me up in the morning, you did not even given me my morning kiss," he said the last part with a pout.

"You will not get it Mr. Thakur," I said and he made a horrified face hearing it.

"What but why, now what have I done to get this punishment?" He asked me 

"Is it about yesterday, we were fine yesterday night right," he added

"I changed my mood," I replied shrugging my shoulders.

"And may I asked the reason for this sudden mood swing," he asked raising his brow.

"I thought that I had forgiven you easily, you did not do anything to gain my forgiveness so I changed my mood now you have to gain my forgiveness Mr. Thakur," I said in a challenging tone.

"And what I need to do to gain your forgiveness my queen," he asked

"Think about it yourself, I will be waiting, right now I am getting late for my office, I really want to see my handaome boss," I said the last part seductively in his ear to making him still at his place.

I quickly left the the room and came outside the mansion before he catch me again.

I hoped in the car who was already waiting for me and arav but today I will go alone leaving Arav to come alone office.

I told him to driver, he asked me about Arav but I told him that he will come by himself.

Soon the car was on way to office.

Let's see what will he do, I am so excited ain't you?????

.

.