Chapter Fifty

Arav's POV

It was a hectic day as always, today they showed their presentation and both were good so I asked Sameer, Rohit, Pragya, and Ankti to work with me for 2 weeks in this project as they do most of the information about it and we also had to do some implement before presenting it to our client and we also had to merge both the presentation together.

I knew that Ankti had done most of the work and also prepared the presentation but I did not think is that girls whatever she was will also work in it so I had to tell her to work in the project.

Ankti did not like that girl, she told me about Pragya's thoughts about me and she was really uncomfortable about it.

She was really pissed off when she was telling me she wants my attention and want to hook up with me but somehow convinced her that she was the only person in my life it was the truth.

She was my one and only, I could not even think of someone else other than her.

She was my addiction, My reason to live, my soul, my everything. I was nothing without her, she was the sole reason of my living.

I did know when I became like that, I was never attached to any girls even I never felt attraction towards any girl but she, she was different, she did not have to anything to attract me towards her.

After ordering them, I came back to my cabin and started to work which was pending for a few days as I was really busy in that new project, I also had some meetings to attend. I did not when I will be free.

I was surely going to be late today. 

My day passed with working and working and I was really missing my wife right now.

I was just missing her when I received her call and I picked her to call in two rings.

"Hii Jaan, have you reached home?" I asked her after picking up the call because it was quite late she must be reached at home.

"No actually, I am outside of the office right now, today there was lots of work given by my boss so I got late, my boss is so workaholic," She said and I knew that she was making a pout right now and I so wanted to go to her and gave a long kiss on her pout.

"Is that so then I think I should talk to your boss, how can he make my Anku work so late," I tried to sound angry.

"No, but I really like him, he is so handsome you know and I will be working with him for 2 weeks from tomorrow, I am really excited," Oh so my cute innocent Anku knew how to tease her husband but baby you are forgetting that your husband was Arav Thakur.

"Baby do you not know that it is a crime to praise some other guy in front of your husband, do you want to get punished tonight Jaan," I asked her with mischievous not she must be thinking about her punishment.