Chapter Forty Five

Arav left early today as he had a meeting with one of his clients. He was being so stubborn as he wanted to take to the office first but I made him go to the meeting.

After getting ready into green Kurti with peach lagging I made my way downstairs.

I greeted Martha and set in the dining table and had my breakfast as I already told you guys that Arav was already left so here I am having my breakfast alone. I missing him. This was the first time I am having breakfast alone. 

After having breakfast I came out and saw that Audi A7 was already waiting for me.

Oho, my rich husband. I never had any interest in checking his cars but now I was thinking to check that how many cars he had.

I never went to the parking and all his cars parked in the parking lot. We always went to the office in his new car which he purchased after coming here but he also told me one day that he had more cars in the parking lot.

I made my way towards the car where the driver was also waiting for me. He greeted me and I also replied to his greeting. He opened the car door and I set inside the car.

He also set on the driving seat and started the car.

Soon the car stopped in front of the office. When I asked him that why he did not stop at the cafe he replied that Arav ordered him to drop me to the office gate as today I was alone so there was no need to wake from the cafe.

I sighed and came out of the car. I went inside the office and went towards the elevator.

There were some people also waiting for the elevator. It was 8:30 and I was early today so I had a lot of time.

When I was waiting for the elevator I felt someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned and find that Sana and Sameer along with Maya were there. 

"So ma'am, new car," Sana said teasingly.

"Shut up," I said and hugged her.

"Good Morning Guys," I greeted them also gave them a hug and a side hug to Sameer. He was like a brother to me and also protective of me as he was with Sana.

"Who's car was that Ankti?" Maya asked.

"Oh Maya and Sameer we will talk in lunch right now we are getting late come on," Sameer said and we all went inside the elevator. I mouthed thanks to Sameer and he gave me an assuring smile which I returned.

I thought that it was time to tell Maya so that she will not feel like we did not think her as a friend.

She was very sweet and caring girls, she will surely understand.

We reached our floor and Sameer and Maya also went to their floor.

As we reached we saw that everyone was already present there but no one was working.

Everyone was chatting and joking. I and Sana looked at each other and went to our desk.

"Hey guys we were thinking to go to the canteen and have some fun, what say," Siha came to our desk and said.

"Sounds good but what about our work," I asked her.

"We will do it after coming back it's not like we get time like this every day," Kavita said and we all made our way towards the elevator