Chapter Fifteen

I was really tired from the work and the preparation and so was Ankti, I wanted to ask her that if she is okay to go to the college tomorrow so that she can take rest today. When we reached our room I set on the bed. I was hell tired.

"Ankti can you go to the college tomorrow as we both did not sleep last night and you must be tired with all the work and so I am, so if you do not mind can we go to the college tomorrow and we will talk to your principle, and we can also some more time with Mom, if you are okay with this," I asked her and waited for her reply, I hope she will be okay with this as I did not have the energy to anywhere right now.

"Okay," she replied after thinking for some time.

"Great, so now just sleep for some time," I said and lie down on the bed and within a minute I drifted into sleep.

The day was went really well, we spend our time with Mom and Dad. I gave the gift to Mom and she liked it and Ankti prepared all her favorite for lunch and diner as well. She is such a kind-hearted girl I am so blessed to have her in my life.

The next day I woke up as usual with the coffee given by Ankti, I am addicted to her coffee in just one day. I checked that she was already ready in her peach color saree. She was looking so adorable. I was thinking that there is any color or dress which do not suit her but there was nothing, she looked beautiful in every color and in every dress.

I got ready in my formal attire as I need to meet with the principle and then I have to go to the office. We had our breakfast and headed towards the car which was already outside.

I asked Ankti if she took all the things with her which she needed to which she said yes.

We reached college in 20 minutes. I stepped out fro the car and open the door for her to come out. When she came out of the car she was really nervous which I did not get why.

"Are you okay Ankti?" I asked her.

"Yes I am fine," She said and I nodded.

Let's go to meet your principle," I said and we both went towards the principal office.

"Mr. Thakur what a pleasant surprise, is anything important so that you visited personally, you just need to make a call," The principle said and greeted me when we reached his office.

Ankti was looking shocked and then I realized that I did not tell her that I an a trusty of this college. this college was built by my grandfather. I took the seat in front of his but before I could explain to him about my visit he cut me off....

"Ankti what are you doing here and where were you all these days, you also did not apply for leave, you know very well that it will affect your attendance and your remarks, You are good in studies that does not mean that we will tolerate your irresponsible behavior, " He said to Ankti with a little strict tone no he was shouting at her which I did not like.

I was very angry with his behaviors towards my wife. how can he talk to her like that in front of me, no, he can never talk to her like that. I looked at Ankti she was just listening and her head was down

"Mr. Verma, mind your language, you are the principle how can you talk to her like that, did you asked her the reason for her absence, without knowing the reason how can you went to the conclusion" I shouted at him for his behavior.

"Mr. Thakur, you do not know her, she always wants sympathy for her poor stage," He said which looking at Ankti with disgust.

"Enough Mr. Verma, pack your things and find a new job for yourself, you are fired," I said but Ankti held my hand and nodded his head in no.

"Please do not do that," She said in a low tone.

"Bur Sir what I did wrong?" He asked with his scared tone.

Scared hmm good, you should be scared after what you have done.

"How dare you talk to like this to my wife, She is Ankti Arav Thakur, do you get that, I will not tolerate any disrespectful behavior of anyone to my wife," I told him and he was very shocked with the news.

"I am really sorry Sir, please do not fire me I was not aware of it, please give me a chance Sir it will not happen again," He was pleaded to me but I was not in the mood to give him any change. My blood was raging in my veins.

"Arav, please do not do that, I do not want anyone to treat me special, please do not fire him, he was right, he did not know anything." She said.

"He did not know that you are my wife but he does not have any right to talk to anyone like that, It is not about you Ankti, it is about his behavior which he has towards the people and I will not tolerate this in this college," I said and she did not say anything.

"Pack your things Mr, Verma, I do not have all day to see you, I will be handed the college work until we get a suitable principle," I said and set on the seat of the principle and Mr. Verma left the office with his things.

I called my PA and said that I can not come to the office for a few days and if there is anything important just mail me.

"Ankti you go to your classes and we will go home together just come to my office once your classes will be done," I said to her but she was just looking at me with confusion and shock.

"What, do you want anything," She nodded her head in no and left the office in hurry.

I was just smiling at her cute antics.