Chapter Forty

Arav's POV

I woke from my sleep when the sun rays made its way in the room from the window and a smile crept on my face when I saw the love of my life sleeping peacefully in my arms.

Her head was my chest and her hand was encircled around my torso.

She was looking very tired yesterday and then our lovemaking session made her more tired. I was feeling guilty to her tired like that but will you blame you for that, I really could not take my hands off from her, I really love her so much.

She was my life and I could not even imagine my life without her.

I always want her beside me no matter what.

She was looking so peacefully in her sleep that I really did not want to wake her up so I decided to prepare the breakfast for her.

She always cooked for me and I love her food but today I decided to give her a surprise.

I slowly released myself from her and placed her head on the pillow.

she must be very tired because she always woke up before me and woke me up with her sweet smile and her good morning kiss.

I kissed her forehead and went towards the bathroom, I quickly freshman up and took a shower. 

I got ready in my casual wear, I wore a black T-shirt and grey trouser. 

After getting ready and I made my way towards the kitchen. I came to the kitchen, then thought about the food which I should make for her.

I did not know much about cooking but I learned cooking from my mom.

I thought for some time and then decided to prepare white sauce pasta for her, It was her favorite. 

I started to search for the ingredients for the cooking. I was searching for it when Martha came to the kitchen.

"Arav, What are you doing here," She asked me in shocked why would she not I never came in the kitchen. I know a little about cooking but I never do that for anyone, I used to cook for myself when I was in London that why Mom teach me some dishes.

"I decided to prepare the breakfast today so I am searching for the ingredients right now," I told her and still doing my work.

"But why are you preparing breakfast, just tell me I will do that," she said and trying to stop me.

"No Martha, Today I want to cook for Ankti, so please let me do that," I said and grab all the ingredients and started doing me work while she was just looking at me with a sweet smile on her face.

"You really love her don't you?" she asked me

"Yes, I really love her and I can do anything just for her smile," I said without any hesitation.

Martha was like a mother figure to me and she knew me too well. so there was nothing to hide.

"Okay, do you need any help?" She asked me.

"No, I will ask if I need help, you can do the other work," I said with a smile and she gave me a nod and went to do other work.

Soon I was done with my work, the pasta was ready, and then I prepared coffee for both of us.

I put the pasta in the dish and placed it on the tray with the coffee. I decided to have breakfast in our room today so I took it to our room.

I entered our room and she was still sleeping hugging my pillow, she was looking too cute, just like a child.

I placed the tray on the table and went towards her to wake her up. I set at the edge of the bed and caressed her cheeks.

"Anku baby, wake up, its morning already," I said sweetly which she like the most.

But she was not in the mood to wake up and grabbed my hand and snuggle more into me like a baby.

"Jaan, wake up, come on, it's already 9 AM," I said and gave a kiss on her cheek and she suddenly woke with a shock.

"What, how could I sleep till this late, I am sorry Arav, I will go right now and prepare the breakfast for you, you will be late for the office, I am sorry," she started to blubber and started to go out of the bed in a hurry.

I placed my lips on her to make her stop to blubber and soon we both were in our own world. We broke the kiss when we became out of breath.

"You do not need to worry, I had already prepared the breakfast, you just go and freshen up then we will have it here today," I told her and she looked at me with a shocked face like did not believe that I could do something like that.

"What, you prepared the breakfast, How...I mean, do you know how to cook," she asked me with doubt.

"you still do not know me wifey, now come on go and freshen up, I will be late otherwise," I told her and she went to freshen up. 

She came back after refreshing up and we both set on the table. I served the break for both of us and she was surprised to see her favorite dish for breakfast.

"Now taste it and tell me how is it?" I said while giving her the folk to taste the pasta.

She stared at it for some time and then took a morsel, I was just looking at her for her comment. 

"How is it?" I asked with hesitation. did not know if she liked it or not.

"It's so tasty Arav, I haven't eaten this much tasty pasta," she said while eating and I smile in satisfaction that she liked it.

Soon we both finished breakfast and she went to the kitchen to placed the dishes and I went to get ready for office for the first time in my life I will be late for the office.

She came back after placing the dishes in the meanwhile I got ready in my blue suit. 

She came to me and started making my tie and I encircled my arms around her waist. 

"Thank you for the breakfast hubby," She said while looking in my eyes and I was just lost in her eyes.

"Oh, so don't you think that you should thank me in some special way," I said with a mischievous smile and pulled her more into me.

"Really, do you think so," She asked with the same mischievous smile.

"Yes, I think so," I said and started more closer to her lips.

"But I don't think so," She said moved her head back.

"Really," I said

"Really," She said.

"Let's see," I said and pulled her to me and gave her a strong and passionate kiss.

I started to sulk her lips and she circled her arms around my neck.

I started to move my hand on her back and pulled her more into me. I asked her permission to enter and she gave. I entered my tough in her mouth and explored every inch of the mouth with my tough. 

we were kissing each other like there was no tomorrow. I really could not take my hands off from her. She was like a drug to me and without her I was nothing.

We pulled apart after our long passionate kiss.

"You became my addiction Anku, I can not imagine my life without you," I said and cupped her cheeks with my hands.

"Feelings are mutual hubby," she said and I smiled at her comment.

"I am getting late and you take some more rest as today is your off and then you can prepare for your presentation but do not stress yourself, okay," I told her and she gave me nod.

"Now go, you are already late," she said and gave her peck on her lips and went to the office.