Chapter Nineteen

I was in my office checking some files when suddenly I started to think about the days when I was ill. A smile always appeared on my face whenever I thought about those days, those days I spent with Ankti, In those days I got to know that she can also scold someone. I always saw her sweet, quite but she looked so cute when she scolded.

You know what she did one day when I was restricted to do any work due to fever. 

I was working on my laptop checking some work.

"What are you doing, Arav," She asked me.

"I am checking some work Ankti, it is really important," I told her while doing my work.

"You are not doing anything, just close this work and take rest, can't you see that you are ill?" She told me but I did not stop what I was doing.

When she saw that I was not stopping my work so she snatched my laptop from me.

"What are you doing Ankti, give it to me back, it is really important," I told her angrily but she was not in the mood to listen to me.

"Stop it Arav, you are sick and you want to do your work, I told you to take rest, and rest does not mean to do office work," She said and signed loudly.

"Okay fine, I will stop it after completing this work, just give it to me," I told her in my sweet voice so that she will give it to me back my lappy.

"You will not work and if you try to touch this stupid thing then I will break it into pieces or I will wash it in the washing machine," She told me showing the laptop.

"What you can not do that," I said to her angrily.

"I can and if you have any doubt, I can show you the demo," she said walking towards the bathroom.

"Okay stop," I said and she stopped in her place with a smile like she won something.

"Okay fine, I will not do any work and you stop using your silly brain," I said and she smiled more.

I had never seen that side of her. you know sometimes she also blackmailed me that she will tell mom if I again do any office work.

I mean you guys tell me who blackmails her own husband. But you know what I liked her that side, she looked so cute when she scolded me for taking medicine, having food, etc. I could not take off my eyes from her.

Nowadays I was not able to concentrate on my work. She always occupied my brain, I always thought about her. I do not know what was happing with me.

I agree that I liked her on the very first day when my eyes landed on her. I never thought that I would marry her one day and she would be my wife. 

After spending time with her, I started to like her. Yes, I like her so much and I really want to tell her that and one day I will surely tell her how much I like her. 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

I was talking to my client who was on the conference call with me when my phone started ringing, I checked my phone and It was Ankti. I excused my self and come outside the office to talk to her.

Why was she calling me, is everything alright in the college,

Oh, I forgot to tell you that I did go to college today so I was my office.