Chapter Forty Three

We all were sitting in the conference hall to present our presentation. We all were totally ready with our work and just waiting for Arav and the head of the higher department who will check the presentation and then decide who will work in which department.

"Babe, I am very nervous, how will I present it in front of all the people," Sana said while biting her nails.

It was her habit, whenever she got nervous she started to bite her nails. I shook my head in disbelief and said

"calm down Sana and stop biting your nails, you will do good, do not worry," I said and stopped her from biting her nails.

"Yes Sana she is right, we have given our best and just be confident and let them decide," Sameer tried to also make her understand.

"Look, who is saying, you were eating my head from yesterday kept saying that, Oh Sana, I am getting nervous what will happen tomorrow and now you are lecturing me," Sana said and rolled her eyes.

"First of all, I was not in the mood to eat your head, and yes I was nervous but yesterday not now, so just chuck it and there is no need to be nervous everything will be fine," Sameer replied.

"Guys, can you both stop your fitting session now and Sana he is right, just confident which presenting the presentation and everything will be alright, it's not like they will fire us, it just that they will decide our working department through the presentation, so there is nothing to worry, about," I tried to make her understand.

"You are saying as you are not nervous and so much confidence, I know how you freaked out with the nervousness but I am getting that why are you so calm today," She said while raising her brow.

"I was but Arav told me the same thing and then I understand so now I am fully confident because he said that you have to be confident about your work on which you have given your best," I explained her.

"You are so lucky babe, I hope I will also get someone like Arav," Sana said dramatically. 

"Who is Arav," Maya said and I did realize that she was also sitting with us. Sana, Sameer, and I looked at each other not knowing what should say.

'Shit now what I should tell her, I knew that she was a good girl and will not tell anyone but still I was not confident to tell her about it'

Before I could say anything Sameer cut off my words......

"Who will bare you for the rest of his life, I do not think that God has created such a person who can handle you for the rest of his life," Sameer said and laughed.

'Thank you so much, Sameer'

"I never asked for your opinion so just shut up, or should I tell aunty that you went for a late-night party with your friend last week," Sana said with a smirk and Sameer's eye widen with her statement. 

"You can't be serious," Sameer said and glare at her.

"Try me," Sana said and shrugged and now Sameer had to shut his mouth but he also knew that she will not tell anyone about it. 

"Okay guys, now shut up," I said and they both glared at each other and I shook my head in disbelief.

They were always like this but I knew that they love each other so much, they are the best brother and sister duo.

Sameer was so protective towards Sana, he never let anyone make her cry and Sana always hide his little secrets from his parents to protect her brother from their scolding.

Soon the door of the conference hall was open and here present my handsome husband with his full glory, he was looking so handsome in his black suit. he looked at me and for some moment our eyes locked with each other but it was not for last long as we were in the office so we had to broke our eye contact but in that time he gave me his assurance that everything will be alright which formed a smile on my face and now I was feeling more confident from before. 

He came with some peoples who might be the department head and his PA was also with his.

They all took their place and Mr. Gupta came in front.

"Good morning Guys, I hope you all prepared your presentation so let's not take more time and started it, I will call your name one by one and You need to come here and present it," He said and started calling the names.

Everyone gave their best and all the presentations were very good, even Sana, Sameer, and Maya were so good and confident.

Soon it was my turn and I was the last one, everyone had already given their presentation. 

I went to the front and attached my laptop with the projector, the lights were off so I was not able to see anyone face but I could feel Arav's gaze on me.

"Good morning everyone, My name is Ankti.............and I started to give my presents with confidence. 

everyone became silent when I finished my presentation, I was looking here and there for their reaction and soon the sound of applause were started to fill in the hall.

I was really happy that everyone liked my presentation. I said thank you with a nod and went back to my seat. 

"God babe, you were amazing," Sana said and gave me a tight hug.

"Yes Ankti she is right, your presentation was awesome." Sameer and he also gave me a side hug and Maya also joined us.

"Thank you guys and you were also great, I never expected that Sana will be that much confident who was biting her nails sometime before," I teased her and we all started to laugh and while Sana glaring all of us.

"So guys all of you can take a break now then we will announce that who will work in which department," Mr. Gupta said and went from the hall with the all department heads and as for Arav, he was already left when I finished my presentation," 

Soon we all went to have lunch as it was already time.

We were having lunch when I heard a beep sound so I checked my phone and there was a message from Arav.

'I am proud of you Anku'

It formed a smile on my face and replied saying 

'Thank you' 

I kept my phone in my bag and we all started having our lunch.

Once the break over we again gathered in the same hall and it was the time for the alignment. 

Mr. Gupta started to informed the department one by one.

I and was aligned in the marketing department while Sameer and Maya were aligned in the finance department. 

There were 2 more people who were aligned in the same department with us, Aisha and Karan.

Karan was a cool and friendly guy and Aisha was full of herself, arrogant and bitchy. 

"So from tomorrow onwards you have to report to your respective department, so be at the office by sharp 9 AM, do not be late, our boss hates latecomers and is professional here if Sir received any complaint against any of you, he will not think twice to fire you from this company, now you all can leave for the day," Mr. Gupta said and left the hall.

"Let's celebrate," Sameer said and we all went to the cafe for our little celebration, I already informed Arav about it and he said okay.

After the celebration, we left for our respective home. 

I can not wait for tomorrow.

.

.

.