Chapter Thirty Five

Today is the first day of my internship and I am very excited and nervous.

How could someone be excited and nervous at the same time but you could say that I am an exception case.

I know I know Arav already told me to be confident and he will also be there for my support but still.

Okay, let it be the excitement and the nervousness aside and focus on getting ready.

Yes, you heard me right. Right now I am debating in selecting clothes.

I am not able to finalize what to wear and my dear husband is still sleeping (sighed ). 

I prepared coffee for Arav and wake him up then I went to the washroom to take a shower.

After taking shower I went to my walk-in closet and again started the same work choosing the outfit.

I got stuck in two outfits, one was the white shirt and grey pants and the second one was a pink blouse and black skirt.

Let's take the help of my dear husband.

I walked towards him where he was sipping his coffee and checking some emails on his laptop.

I stand in front of him with both outfits he was still engrossed in his work because he was still not aware of my presence.

"Arav," I cleared my throat and called him.

He looked at me and narrowed his brow in confusion.

"I am confused, which one should I wear, it's my first day," I asked him and showed him both the dresses.

He closed his laptop and placed the coffee mug on the side table and gesture me to come.

I went to him and he pulled me towards him and made me sit on his lap.

"Anku, you look beautiful in every dress then why are asking me, wear anything in which you will feel comfortable and confident," he said and placed his head on my shoulder from behind.

"Help me na please," I said with a pout.

"Okay show me," he asked and I showed him both the outfits.

He checked both of them.

"You are not going to wear any of it come with me," he said and dragged me towards the closet.

He made the closet upside down and then he selected a white simple suit.

"Wear this, this will look good on you and you will be more comfortable in this rather then those outfits and you can wear Indian dresses in my company it's allowed there because I want all my employees to feel comfortable and confident in what they wear so that their full attention should be on work not adjusting their outfits and all if a person feels comfortable then he or she can focus on the work completely," he said and I was looking at him with so much admiration and love.

I know that he could not tolerate any kind of mistake in his work for the business world he is like a devil who can ruin anyone with the blink of his eye but he also cares about his employees and for me, he is an angel who changed my life completely.

"Now go and change and I am also going to get ready you should be there by 9 AM and I do not like latecomers," he winked at me and went to get ready and I was looking at his direction with a wide-open mouth.

I got ready in that white dress which he chooses for me, it's a white suit with Rajasthani dupatta ( multi-color silk dupatta ), I left my hair open and wore a pair of jhumka, I applied a little foundation, kajal and light pink lipstick.

I checked myself in the mirror and yes I was looking simple and good.

I was arranging my things in my bag when someone came and hugged me from behind.

Do I need to tell you guys who were that someone?

Who else could he be obviously my dear husband?

"You are looking breathtaking today, I do not want to let you go," he said and started giving me wet kisses on my shoulder and I was getting lost in his touch.

I turned me to face him and kiss me behind my ear and a moan escaped from my mouth.

"Arav please," I tried to stop him but he makes his grip tighter and pulled me more into him.

He was regularly giving me the sweet torture with his wet kisses on my shoulder, neck, my color bone.

I clenched his color and was getting lost in his touch more and more.

"Arav we are getting late," words escaped from my mouth like a moan.

He controlled himself after hearing my words.

"I am leaving you now but I will complete it in the night so be ready wifey," he whispers in my ears seductively and I started to blush.

"You are becoming very naughty day by day," I complained while adjusting my dupatta which was thrown by him while romancing.

"What to do wifey, you are becoming my addiction each passing day, I can not live without loving you," he said with a shrug and I just looked at him in disbelief.

With a sigh, I walk out with him.

We both went towards the car where our driver was already waiting for us.

We decided to go together and will separate our ways from the nearby cafe which was just beside the company.

He will drop me there and from there I will go by walk and he will also pick me from the same spot.

We set in the car and the driver started to drive towards our destination.

After some time we reached the cafe.

"All the best Jaan, do your work with dedication and focus on the training, I will be with you if you want any help just call me okay," he said and kissed my forehead and I nodded at him.

"I love you," he said

"I love you too," I replied and gave a peck on his cheeks and walked out of the car.

He waved his hand and the car started to go.

I also went towards the company, it's just 5 minutes walking distance from the company.
.

.
.

.
.
.
.
.