Chapter: 46

"T-that is impossible, how could we steal the entire island?"

Deus cuts in, the fact about the existence of the hidden island is already overwhelmed him who just barely adapted to his new environment where no one sane enough to know about common sense.

But as if it was only a trivial matter, his new Queen slipped another jaw-dropping declaration, to steal that mysterious island.

'That's insane'

Is what was described on his charming face.

Gasped!

He heard a loud gasped, Rather than agree, all of his comrades gasped at him in disbelief including the 10 years old devil Queen.

"You, you're not thinking about me moving the whole Island, are you?"

Grizel asked the flinched Deus, hearing his Queen declared to steal the island, he was indeed thinking that she wanted to move the whole Island.

"Huh? No?"

Grizel, Levi, and Lucy walked to the corner of the room hurriedly leaving the confused Deus behind, discussing their shock on his back like the gossiping neighbors.

"Is he for real?"

"My Liege, maybe we picked up the wrong person"

"Yeah, My Lord. He is too innocent, look at his stupefied reaction when you are saying about stealing an island, he thought you will bring the whole- pfft, hahaha that's hilarious"

'Master, seems like this newbie needs basic training about the art of stealing to effectively work for you'

Athena didn't want to be left alone also commenting on Deus, who knows that this bad boy would be as innocent as not knowing what is the meaning of stealing an island, but Grizel only mumbled didn't respond to any of her subordinates.

"He supposed to be that Anonymous genius Craftsman though..."

Ahem!

Deus coughed purposely because he heard their whole discussion. Grizel, Lucy, and, Levi back to their seats.

"I am that Anonymous Craftsman you are talking about"

He affirmed as if denying the suspicious gazes from Grizel, Levi, and Lucy toward him.

Sigh...

Grizel sighed and shifted her eyes to her very first servant, the longest one staying by her side.

"Lucy, explain it to him"

The assassin maid nodded taking the order of her Lord then glance at the frowning red-haired man with a meaningful expression as if looking at a delicate pure soul.

'What is it? Why am I suddenly being treated like a mindless brat?'

Deus was confused, he just said that impossible to steal an island, and now for the first time in his life, he, who played with countless women's hearts and earned the title of Lady-killer was treated like an innocent soul among these people.

"What our Lord means by stealing is the ownership of this island, we will de facto self-proclaimed this hidden island as our territory, and not taking the whole Island and bring it back here like a certain someone thinks, pfft hahaha..."

Lucy couldn't maintain her sympathetic face and burst into a loud laugh together with Levi making the genius looking away in sullen.

Grizel just shook her head looking at the Butler-Maid duo who are taking revenge on teasing their new brother.