Chapter: 1

A certain baby is having a stony face while staring at the high white ceilings in her fancy cradle. The flawless soft skin with the combination of her thick white-silver hair and crystal clear sapphire eyes makes the baby looks like a living doll.

"Look, the Miss is staring at the ceiling again"

A maid whispered to her friend, the 2 maids in charge of the baby are chatting in low voice next to the luxurious cradle.

"It's like her daily routine ever since she was born 6 months ago, but as you can see there is nothing wrong with the ceiling"

One of the maids raised her hand to point out above, they lift their heads upward in unison and found nothing but the high white ceilings decorated with beautiful medieval-styled carvings.

"Hmmm, I'm not sure if she was staring at the ceiling though"

She pinched her chin, tilted her head, and closed her eyes while frowning like a detective in action.

As always, the baby just ignores the gossipy maids, but something caught her ears.

"Look at her eyes, she has an unfocused gaze all the time as if looking at something invisible to us but not to her"

The lovely baby slightly flinched hearing the maid's comments.

"Hush, Emma! are you saying that the Miss has some kind of mental illness?"

The other maid abruptly covers her friend's loose mouth while whispering, they are dead if the head maid heard it.

'This maid named Emma is such a good observant, I guess it's time to stop my daily reading'

The baby thinks if she keeps on staring at this invisible thing they are talking about, these 2 maids will start to feel suspicious toward her. In order to avoid any further rumors, the baby pretends to yawn and close her eyes.

Sigh...

'So, it's been a half-year since I got reincarnated here'

She sighed inwardly, thinking that her new life as a baby wasn't bad at all that she forgot about time.

6 months ago, the 28-year-old heiress to Samael Family, the most influential family on earth, found herself in a newborn infant's body.

She was Angela Samael, who was feared and adored at the same time.

on the surface, Angela was a kind-hearted successful businesswoman that appointed as The World Peace Ambassador, yet on the backstage acting as a puppeteer to several international disputes for her own benefit.

On that fateful night she read a lot of new strategic books, Angela was in preparation for plotting another conflict to be taken advantage of, she read all the books at tremendous speed, and before she knew, it was already the last one.

Looking at this book she can't help but raising her right eyebrow.

The last book was strange, she thought that her secretary accidentally dropped it here, it looks like an old book, the cover made of worn-out leather yet seems unique with the dark brown color, the texture of the papers was rather rough compared to the others, and the title elegantly carved into the leather, even though [The Love of the War Prince] was cheesy enough for the novel title, but a sudden strange feeling urged her to read the book.

She read it.

As expected, the contains of the book as weird as the cover, it feels more like a biographical book of several characters in a fantasy setting because the information of each character was oddly detailed, the plots were too realistic for a fictional book, there were lots of unanswered mysteries and plot holes along with the storyline yet still reasonable, overall the book was hard to be measured since it wasn't bad nor good.

Yawn!

Angela fell into a deep slumber thanks to the sudden drowsiness she felt after finishing the strange book.

But...

Her good sleep was blown away by the sudden commotion, slowly but surely she opened her sharp eyes, as she began to observe the surroundings.

'Huh?'

She found herself as a newborn infant.

"Tch. It wasting my time"

It was the voice of a dashing man with silver-white
hair and crystal blue sapphire eyes just like the baby, but his eyes are cold and full of disappointment. He paused a moment and took a glance at the baby before speak again...

"I named her, Lagertha Grizel Von Belial"

His unpleasant tone made the confused baby regain her consciousness and started to look at him.

Next to him was a gorgeous yet pale crying lady, her complexion didn't look good after giving birth but still look heavenly stunning with the same silver-white hair and blue sapphire eyes. She is crying out loud because she failed to give her husband a healthy baby boy to be his successor.

-•-

Lagertha Grizel Von Belial is her new name given by the rude yet handsome man in his late twenties, since then she has never met with him nor the beautiful crying lady anymore.

The 6 months old baby, or now Grizel, is growing healthily as a cute baby even without her parents, the workers of the mansion are looking at her with concerned eyes, but...

'Even as a baby, I can't hold my irritated face in check if those so-called parents start to carrying me affectionately and kissing each part of my face like my doting Grandma, ugh...'

She got goosebumps on her own thoughts since she has experienced that terrifying thing called the doting family in her former life as Angela, it's all better this way.

Instead, the baby felt it was lucky for her because these 6 months were peaceful enough to figure everything out without any disturbance.

Thanks to that, she is finally aware of her current situation, she wasn't a religious woman but at least she was aware of some theories of the afterlife, including reincarnation.

Yes, undoubtedly she was reincarnated. Moreover, she got reincarnated as a villainess in the weird old book she accidentally read before sleep in the night she becomes a baby.

Grizel recalled a piece of information about the villainess from the novel, she has a thorny life as a worthless child of the Von Belial Archdukedom Household, the Lord of the largest territory and the only Archdukedom in the great Azure Empire, who are most comparable to the Royal Family in terms of status and power.

Sigh...

'What a wonderful starter set of my second life'

Grizel speaks inwardly in a sarcastic tone, she needs a plan to survive in this new fantasy world, as a former most influential person on earth, her basic principles of life survival are power, wealth, and wisdom.

'I need these 3 within my grasp to survive'

Grizel lips start to curl upward, it's fortunate that no one around her in the middle of the night to witness the baby's evil smile.

To be continued...