Chapter: 32

Sigh...

Grizel sighed helplessly laying on her bed, she had never been as healthy and full of vitality as this before yet couldn't do anything but rolling on her bed in boredom, it's because everyone in the mansion, including her fiance begging her to rest in her chamber, to make it worst, Levi and Lucy are whining about it either.

Her plan was delayed due to her awakening stage, she wanted to make her next move as soon as possible but was prohibited by her overprotective subordinates and fiance. This time, she followed their request willingly because she needs a long chat with someone, or she should she called it a blessing.

'Athena'

'Yes, Master'

'Why didn't you give me any prior notification of this awakening?'

'Because I am simply wasn't expect of this second awakening either, to simply put, second awakening is impossible'

'What do you mean?'

'Theoretically speaking, it's impossible for reawakening because a soul can only be awakened once Master, except if you have more soul in your body, even the knowledgeable me didn't know what happened'

Grizel startled by Athena's word, she widened her eyes as she just realized this possibility, the possibility of something that shouldn't exist in this world,

The real Grizel's soul.

No, the anomaly is Angela's soul that possessed Grizel's body, the one that shouldn't exist in this world is her soul.

Yet, she didn't feel any other existence within her body, there is no difference in her personality and character from her past life means she is not possessed by someone else if her theory were true.

There are a lot of questions popping up in her head regarding the sudden awakening, her soul, the probability of another soul's existence, the anomaly within her body, and many more.

However, her biggest concern is the real Grizel in the novel is not an awakener, she failed her awakening stage, and even though being manipulated by others, is it possible for the 'Villainess' soul to have a holy attribute, is she originally that pure?

Moreover, Grizel found it odd because usually Athena will say something like the information is locked or restricted, but this time she didn't know anything as well.

'Master, I think the one who knows the answers is someone that reincarnated your soul into this world and planted me in you'

'Aaahh, it's been a long time since I prolonged my question list'

'Same here Master, it's my very first question list'

Both Athena and Grizel sighed inwardly in unison sound dejected.

'That matter aside, I feel like I've grown twice of my strength in this awakening'

'Yes, there are a lot of power changes within your body and soul, even my growing rate which depends on you has also doubled'

'Show me all the changes'