Chapter: 54

"Greetings, His Grace Lord Cassius, Grand Chancellor of the Azure Empire"

"..."

He didn't answer Grizel's greeting as he keeps looking down at her, it can be considered humiliation rather than impoliteness, but no one would dare to utter a single word regarding his misconduct.

Judas de Cassius, the Duke of the Southern region of the empire, controlled the seafaring commercial and the trading to the neighboring continent through his territory which has the closest route.

Furthermore, as the family who achieved the biggest contribution to unite the Azure Empire in the past and is holding huge influences, he carries the role of the Grand Chancellor, that makes him deeply attached to the politic of both foreign and d...

Furthermore, as the family who achieved the biggest contribution to unite the Azure Empire in the past and is holding huge influences, he carries the role of the Grand Chancellor, that makes him deeply attached to the politic of both foreign and domestic affairs of the empire, even in terms of government, his authority is beyond Rex's as the Crown Prince.

Judas once was the most trusted Aide to the current Emperor, before the identity of the traitors was revealed, he is Emperor Drake's closest friend.

By raising his influence in politics and the Imperial family, he becomes the head of the Orthodox faction, one of the 2 biggest coalitions of the aristocrats.

Judas is second only to the Emperor in this Empire.

But...

Still, he is nothing compared to the former overlord who controlled the world from the shadow.

"Even the news of your successful awakening is not reaching thorough the whole empire yet, and here you already claimed yourself as a healer"

The arrogant man sarcastically humiliates Grizel's lack of experience to be called a healer as she just barely awakened her Holy-Class abilities not too long ago.

"Aren't you being overly a self-conceited awakener, Miss Belial? It's only reasonable for Miss Goldway to stop such an unqualified healer to approach His Highness"

As if saying that not just anyone can be a qualified healer to treat the Imperial family members, he is criticizing Grizel while boosting Lily as he needs to clear Lily's reputation and get back the noble's favor of her to become the future Empress.

Moreover, out of the main 3 traitors, he is the only one who can openly show hostility toward Grizel since only the Orthodox faction despises the Belial family.

'I see, you want to play with your words...'

Grizel grinned inwardly looking at the cold man with piercing eyes in front of her using his influence and words to make the nobles once again detest her and praise the Heroine.

But he's not the only one who is good at playing with words.

"Indeed, Your Grace is correct, I am but an inexperienced healer, but regardless of my deficiency, I am still a healer who wish to lessen the suffering endured by His Highness"