Chapter: 49

"You may go now"

Rex said with his usual dignified manner to dismiss the maids who helped him to get ready for the engagement party, now he is alone in his chamber looking at his reflection in front of the huge mirror, the thought of him having a paired-look with his soon-to-be official fiancee is exciting that he unconsciously let out a huge grin.

'In a few hours, Grizel will become mine, I'll let the whole world know who is she belongs to, My one and only Princess'

Rex said inwardly as he took a glimpse at the Azure Empire's emblem majestically hanging on the wall above his bed, the roaring blue dragon that can be found anywhere within this Empire.

He sifted his gaze to the pendant decorated with the very same emblem gave by his Princess through Nine who immediately excuses himself after delivering the gift with a pale blue face.

'I'm sure that unfortunate guy is witnessing something again'

Rex puts the gift around his neck, it looks attractive when he unbuttoned his tight collar, the blue mana stone warped beautifully by the emblem and decorated with extra blue sapphires on 3 layers of silver chains.

The combination of silver and oceanic blue perfectly resembles his heavenly beautiful fiancee.

'It's kind of suspicious that calculating egocentric fiance is giving me this precious blue mana stone with this fancy necklace, somehow it doesn't feel right

'It's kind of suspicious that calculating egocentric fiance is giving me this precious blue mana stone with this fancy necklace, somehow it doesn't feel right...'

Mana stones are rare, and the rarity is divided based on the strength of the monsters, green for the lowest class since it only needs 1-2 awakeners to defeat the monster, blue is the intermediate class that requires a professional subjugation party of awakeners only to take down a single monster and this is the rarest mana stones can be bought in the market, and lastly, the highest red mana stones which belong to the strongest monsters that live in the deepest part of the Forest of Demise, even the Azure Empire only have 3 of it in the Imperial Treasury.

'Is she perhaps started to fall in lo-'

"Rex"