Chapter: 61

"Is it the results of your confidence? A total failure?"

The deep cold and menacing tone of a masked man pierces through the 3 main traitors of the Azure Empire who lowered their heads in shame, they failed to comply with 2 of their main goals.

To lead the Belial's downfall through their daughter and to captivate the Crown Prince with the love charms.

They are currently in a secret room located in the basement of an abandoned building in the capital, this building was purchased under the name of the Baron as one of his properties, yet purposely being neglected with wild plants covered most of the surface to conceal the building's main function as their meeting place.

Instead of being nervous, the traitors have no choice but to sit side to side around the table with the menacing masked man.

"We're sorry, Sir. Those spies betrayed us and give us false information for years"

Baron Goldway reasoning, he is talking about Emma and co who left a letter for Miss Belial admitting that she was the one who protects her up until now as ordered by her master.

And of course, Baron Goldway never makes that kind of order, the answer is obvious, she and the other spies are serving another master and betrayed him.

"And you believe her words for years?"

Clap!

Clap!

Clap!

The masked man who is the representative of the Westerners gives sarcastic applause to the stupid pawns, looking at the Baron's rounded fat on his belly that getting bigger every time they meet, his brain seems to has fallen into it.

"Like Father like Daughter, what a gullible family"

He is talking about Lily, the Baron's daughter who believes everything told by her parents unconditionally, or precisely being blinded by the fake affection, now, her father did the very same mistake by believing his spy, Emma, without any 2nd or 3rd confirmation of her words.

"But, according to the prophecy, Emma should be your loyal subject and be the one who sparks the ruins of Belial, what's the cause of her betrayal?"

The representative of the Westerners added, everything was perfect, up until now, their road to the Golden Age is moving smoothly without any flaws just like what was prophesied by their elders, but something seems to be out of place, the flow is starting to get deviated from the original destiny of Azure, and this situation can only be explained by one thing, the existence of an anomaly...

"Ah, it might be related to those 3rd parties, Sir"

Judas blurted out as the masked man twitch his eyebrows behind the mask, he didn't recall these men giving him a report about the existence of the 3rd party.

"What do you mean?"

The masked man tried to quell his boiling rage, it was a mistake to trust these idiots, he doesn't know their inability to think will be this awful.

These traitors had been informed about the prophecy to some extent regarding the future of Azure to smoothen the plans, yet they couldn't comprehend that even a little anomaly would cause a huge difference in the flows of fate, and they didn't report such existence that might cause the ruins of the plan.

The masked man grits his teeth, to prevent the insurmountable deviation from the prophecy, it's either to erase the anomaly as soon as possible or fix the twisted part before it's too late.

As if provoking the wildfire, he heard something more absurd.

"2 years ago these people appear at the slums where the Crown Prince is inspecting our slave-trading business"