Chapter 14 : Tatiana Roman

At times, a storm is needed to realise the beauty of silence.

Nora's POV -

It's been 3 days and Male Bitch hasn't shown up to the office, and these 3 days were literally the most peaceful days of my life.

But I wish if he could come today because I still owe him a thanks and I guess a sorry too for when I called him a dick. Although he deserved it but it feels like a burden.

“ Noriana, to my office right away. ” I flinch as a voice reaches my ears which I recognise as Hans'. I watch him pass before my desk while still being a little bit surprised.

“ Think of the Devil and the Devil comes. ” I mumble to myself while following him to his cabin. “ Just come in. ” he commands before I could knock.

I slowly open the door and walk inside. My eyes fall upon his bandaged hand, and I immediately understand the reason why he didn't come past few days.

You and your anger issues Hans!

“ When is my meeting with that Italian company? ” he asks placing his jacket on his chair's headrest and then makes his way to the window.

“ Next week. ” I reply.

“ Prepone it to Monday. ” he declares without thinking for a minute. He doesn't show his face as he gaze outside through the window.

Is he serious? Today's Saturday!

“ Have you gone nuts? How can you prepone a meeting which is to be held a week later. There's a lot of work to finish.” I blurt in amazement. I may not show it but I really want to shoot him with my revolver. Wish I could have one.

“ Mind your language Ms. Noriana Williamson, you're talking to your boss, not your bloody college mate. ” he finally turns to my direction with his face's pale skin turned red. I stand there numb for a second and let his words sink in.

Maybe I actually crossed my limit.

Ignoring my stare, he walks over to his chair and settle himself,“I will talk to the CEO Tatiana Roman personally, and you will manage every thing else, tell other employees, ask them to finish all the presentation work before Sunday.”

“ But how am I- ”

“ I don't know how, but if I say do it then just do it. Now please get the hell out of my sight, will you? ” he thunders.

Why? Why was I even thinking for him to come back huh? Bloody Male Bitch!

I'm sure this isn't some random stupid bossy decision of his, it's the calm before the storm. My sixth sense says he's upto something.

Leaving his cabin, I walk to the work area. I can hear the sound of typing on keyboards and little bit of chattering. Everyone is busy doing there job peacefully. And here I'm about to shatter their peace.

“ May I have your attention everybody. ” I say out loud, clapping twice. “ Mr. Ma-- I mean Mr. CEO has just declared that the meeting with The Romans, which was going to be held on next week is now preponed to Monday, so you all are requested to complete your presentations before Sunday. ”

“ What!? ” the whole room exclaim in unison as they petrify. A discontented silence replaces the typing sound and chattering. I grab my seat and settle myself in it as now I know I won't get a second to relax.

***

Oh heavens, I know I've said this like a million times today but I'm gonna say it one million and one-th time, that today was the most tiring day of my life.