Chapter 25 : Half Story

Don't judge people for the choices they made when you don't know the options they had.

Hans' POV

I'm a Goddamn biased man. I had so many ways to kick her out of my bed and what did I do? I was going to kiss her on the lips, Jesus Christ! What the hell is wrong with me?

Why do I end up doing all those things that make me curse myself even more. I helped her, fed her soup with my own soft hands. I've never done that for any of my girlfriends, and then sneaked inside her quilt.

However, I don't really regret any of this even if I want to. In fact, I liked being close to her, holding her tight in my embrace, smelling the scent of her skin. The way she was looking in my eyes, so vulnerable, it was impossible to not fall for her again.

I guess, I can never understand this woman, she's selfish, never think twice before making a decision, don't give a damn about anyone else but when I look in her eyes, she's the same Noriana who used to be my best friend, my tennis buddy, my silly nerd.

It's better to open my laptop and do some work because sleep is nowhere near me and it won't even be until I keep thinking about her.

Happy sleepless night Hans Nicholas Anderson.

***

Ouch my neck!

I put my hand beside my neck which is hurting badly. Damn I slept while working, and now my body is stiffed. I better quickly have a hot shower because I need to reach the venue and sign the contract papers with that Asian Company.

After completing my morning businesses, I blow dry my hairs and then step downstairs adjusting my watch on my wrist, to find a neatly folded blanket on the sofa with a pillow on top of it.

Oh, I totally forgot about my enemy spending night at my home.

I look around to find the person who folded the blanket when my eyes fall upon a note on the center table.

She has really got a thing for writing leaving notes.

" Thank you, for helping me last night. I'm going home. As a nice assistant that I am, I should reach office before my boss, Nora xoxo. " a scoff escapes my mouth as I read the last sentence.

My driver pulls over in the front 400 N Michigan Ave, from where I'll have to take a short walk to the cruise. I step out of the car buttoning my Grey jacket. I'm so excited and a little bit nervous too because I've never dealt with an asian brand until now.

I shake hands with Mr. Henry Young, CEO of the company. After some re-discussion and confirmation of the Terms and Conditions, we sign the contract. One of the biggest and most important contracts of my life.

" It would be a pleasure to work with you, Mr. Anderson. " Mr Young says as we shake our hands as gesture a of contract confirmation. " Sir, the pleasure is all mine. "

They make their way out.

" You did it! " Andrew who was standing beside me the whole time, silently screams making me chuckle with excitement and joy, " We did it! " I blurt with enthusiasm while giving him a brotherly hug.

Andrew, on records he's my The senior HR manager but he's like my brother from another mother. I would have never been able to do all of this without him. He's a genius, his advices are always the most helpful and thoughtful.