Chapter 34 : Babygirl

Forget the butterflies, she felt the entire zoo in her stomach when she was with him.

Nora's POV

People from Packers and movers are still at my Ex apartment while Hans said he would drive me to his home right now.

I decided to carry all my very important and personal kind of stuff with myself only while other things like my clothes, my computer and blah blah are to be moved by the P&M agency.

The main grand door opens as we reach Hans' house. The security guard, the same one I scolded when Joe went missing, stares at me while I gives him a nervous smile from inside of the car.

" He still gets nightmares from that specific evening. " Hans jokes around to which I give a light chuckle. " My bad, I'd be happier if his boss would be the one having nightmares. "

We step out of the car as we cross the front yard area. " Welcome to our home. " he smiles while I look at him with a peculiar expression.

What did he mean by ' our home '?

" ... Our home, for a month. " he corrects himself.

Yeah, that's fine.

I step inside of the remarkably gorgeous house. But why do I have notch in my nose?

" Achhu... " I sneeze and sneeze. There's something wrong.

" Meet our homey, Becky. She's Noria-- I mean Nora. " I turn around to see who is he talking to.

" What the hell? " I scream and run across the Hall to save my life.

Becky, is a Dog!

Confession No 37 - I'm allergic and a very little afraid of dogs.

Becky barks at me while I jump on the sofa then to the table then run to the other end of the Hall. But it still chases me.

What do I do?

Oh heaven, I don't want to die from a dog's bite. I keep running over the furniture and floor and what not, when I finally hear Hans' laugh.

He's laughing!?

" You bastard. Can't you stop this dog. " I shout.

" I can, love. But I'm enjoying this way too much. " he confesses while relaxing his back on the doorframe. If Becky is his dog. Only he can stop it. Thinking this, I cross the distance and jump over him.

While hanging myself on him like a spider on its web, I fit my face in the crook of his neck. My arms around his chest, and legs around his thighs, super tightly. " Protect me. Please. " I cry with literal tears in my eyes.

Our hearts beating loudly against each other's chest. He completes the hug, putting his arms around my back. " I will. " he softly mumbles in my ear slightly rubbing my hair.

" Becky, go to your room. " he commands.

Is it gone? Do I have to get off his embrace? Oh heavens, I don't want to.

Nora, you're being ridiculous. Get away.

Well, he's hugging me too. If he wanted me to pull off he'd no longer be hugging me this tight. And if I pull off, it will get too awkward.

" She's gone, love. "

Who's gone?

Oh yeah, yeah. The dog. Guess, I have to pull off, finally. I slowly stand on my own legs and move my face away from him neck. In the process my hairs don't leave a chance to play with his face.