Chapter 18 : Blind Trust

Why does she have trust issues? " She gave them the world and let her walls down. She trusted them and in return they made her question who she was.

Hans' POV -

" Now I'm leaving this job to you, I reckon I won't be disappointed. " I hang up the call after having a long conversation with Andrew about a project.

It's five minutes to six in the morning. I'm on my bed in my Jimjams, sipping my tea, with my eyes fixated on the laptop screen right next to me. Our company's last month sales growth rate hasn't shown a great positive deviation, we need to bring some fresh ideas.

And I just got an idea!

Not about sales but Noriana. Handling a company and making Noriana's life miserable simultaneously is way too hectic. However, I'm undoubtedly nailing both. Without wasting a moment I dial her number.

" Have you seen the time! " she grunts sounding like my call disturbed her beauty sleep. " Morning to you too, now listen, you don't need to come office..."

" Oh heavens, you finally fired me, thank you, now I can sleep 2 hours extra. " she exclaims in utter joy not before cutting me off.

Silly Nerd.

"...today. You don't need to come today. " I state, to which she doesn't reply with any swear word, but I can imagine her rolling her eyes.

" Because I want you to go on a coffee date with Santino Russo. " I tell sipping my tea.

" And I want you to go to hell. " she cliches and a scoff escapes my mouth.
" Been there, the devil didn't like me and spat me back just to make your life hell. " I say sarcastically.

" Are you serious? You're still upto that stupid mission of setting me up with Seth. " she belts, making me wonder who's Seth.

" So you already gave him a nickname, that's very adorable, isn't it? " I sneer and she hangs up the call, disappointing me by not giving any furious reaction.

I love Noriana 2.0's reactions.

I check my mails for the next 15 minutes and now I suppose I should have a shower.

As I come out of shower I see a text from Noriana which reads, " You need to drop me to the cafe because it's quite a long way from my apartment and I'm broke. "

Marvelous!

Headlines of the day, Noriana Williamson is skint!

***

I could've sent a driver but why would I miss any chance to annoy her especially when she's already frustrated about Santino, or should I say Seth.

In America, I try to avoid driving as much as I can because I'm not used to driving on the right side of the road, unlike in England where we drive on the left side but on the contrary I'm driving to her place all by myself.

Reason is that, it will be quite easy to disguise the murder as an accident if she tries to do something to make me lose control on my anger.

And I'm also a little curious about what she's going to wear, in order to seduce Seth, she must wear something very sexy, and that's the thing, she doesn't know how to look sexy.

I'm pretty sure she must be wearing something boring like the ladies in 90's movies, but you never know, Noriana 2.0 is full of surprises.

I halt my black Mercedes as I reach in front of her apartment's building where my eyes fall upon my enemy who's already waiting for me and it would be an understatement if I say I can't take my eyes off her.