Chapter 16 : Murderer

There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.

Nora's POV -

" Pardon me, I couldn't hear you properly. " I blab as what I heard is definitely ridiculous. I heard seduce, that can't be what he said. I watch him as he moves to put the drapes on.

" I bet you have heard me, correctly. " he says emphasizing the last word. Oh heavens, now he has really crossed his limits. " Have you not taken your medicines? " I hiss.

" Roman's are upto some huge project which is going be launched in 2 months and I'm pretty sure it can affect our sales rate, so I just want some information about that project and Santino Russo is the only key. " he tells.

" First thing first, that's illegal, isn't it? And second, considering the fact you don't give a damn to rules and laws, just feed him some money and get whatever information you want! " I belt.

" First thing first, I won't copy their ideas, I would just simply be prepared if it affects our company's sales rate in any possible way, so no it's not illegal. And second, Wow what a unique idea! Why haven't it came to my mind. " he rolls his eyes in sarcasm.

Then continues," Listen Santino Russo is one of the oldest members of that company, moreover to that he doesn't have any powerful reason to betray them so he's loyal too. But we both know that he's a sucker for lush women, So I want-"

" I don't care whatever the bloody hell you want! Mister my job is to assist you, not to make a hoe out of myself. " I belt as I walk closer to the table and barge my hand on it. " I will file a court case against you! "

" Uhh that was frightening enough. Love, you don't even have enough money to eat. Even if you sell your guts, it wouldn't make up to a sum to hire a lawyer against The Hans Nicholas Anderson. " giving a scoff he relaxes on his chair.

He's not wrong.

" And, come on, let's just not pretend that I don't know you. " he looks straight into my eyes while crossing the distance between us. " It's been two years and six months since you are enjoying your freedom like a wild honeybee. Who knows how many flowers has this bee sucked?" Placing his hand on my face, he softly touches my lips with his thumb.

How dare you!

" So cynical Hans Nicholas Anderson " I throw his hand and clench my jaws while taking steps backward in order to maintain a distance.

He gives out a wicked scoff. And my body flinches as my back touches the wall. There's no further way backwards. Taking advantage of which he pins me to the wall and grunts, " This is my point I was never like this, you made me this way! "

" I made you this way, you're the reason I lost faith in Love. " I yell back.

" Really then tell me, why did you run huh? Why did you kill my child? " he barges both his hands against the wall with my face being in between them.

" It was our child. " I scream as a drop of tear falls out of my betrayer eyes.

" Then tell me why did you take the abortion pills? " his loud voice echoes in my ears. I feel can my blood pressure rising. " You don't deserve to know. ", I try to get off his grip but fail miserably.

" Oh sure, but what if you don't have an explanation? So let me do it for you. As we both know you hate kids, and you never wanted one to come of your body which could have affected your fake beauty. Then you found abortion as the best option, didn't you? " he states and I just look at him like a corpse.

Before I could recover from his previous words, he comes back with more, " You knew I would never allow you to abort the baby so without thinking about anyone, you wrote that ridiculous note, signed the divorce papers and left everything. You know why? Because you are a selfish bitch. "