Chapter 30 : Bachlorette Party

Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one!"

~ 15 days later ~

Nora's POV -

People who know me know that I'm definitely not the kind of person to get dolled up in a sexy dress and party in clubs. But sometimes you do things, not for yourself but for your friends.

Guess it's my time to do so. A pill which is still hard for me to swallow, Josie is getting married, tomorrow. Actually, her mother's health has been a little sensitive, and she wanted to see her daughter getting married while she's alive.

Update about my life, Mr. Male Bitch has been paying a little mercy on me by not putting extra work on my shoulder. Nevertheless, he can't get out of his own way of teasing, taunting and annoying me.

Speaking of annoying, Seth. He's been getting creepier day by day. I've asked him for those documents because I don't think heaven will be welcoming me with roses and a tiara if I ruin Tatiana's life.

She's a good person, after all.

It's ten past twelve in a Friday afternoon, and I'm helping Josie to pack her stuff as she'll be moving in with Mr. Lemonade. She has taken an off today, for the same reason.

I'm gonna miss her.

Look at me, who could tell I'm the bride. ” she sighs as she drops the last suitcase beside her bed. Indeed, she's looking tired. What can be the best way to vanish her tiredness?

Well, what should be the first step for a successful girls day out?

“ Let's go to spa. ” I blurt out with great enthusiasm while she stares at me like I asked for her property papers. “ Seriously!? All my savings have been already spent on this wedding and you're telling me to go to spa. ”

You really think I haven't planned that like on the same day I got to know they're getting married. After spa, our next station is the Salon, where we will get all dressed up like the hot chicks.

I need to stop. Hot chicks? Seriously?

And then, finally the best part for Joe, The Club. I'm not a party animal but Joe is. However, her job doesn't leave her with much time to do clubbing and all.

But come on, it's her last day as a Bachlorette. There has to be some fun.
I've save a fair amount from my salary just to spend it today, on our girls day out.

“ Guess, it's time for me to spend some. ”

***

Oh heavens, just look at this Gorgeous human that I got to call my best friend. Although she looks a decent person without much makeup but damn, this post Spa and Salon magic is remarkable.

Apparently, the credit goes to me for finding such an amazing outfit for her. She has been my style guru. It was my first time to get something for her. Obviously, I was nervous.

She's a sequin sucker.