Chapter 31 : Wedding Day [ Part 1 ]

When love runs soul deep, a kiss is no longer just a kiss. It is the place where heaven and earth meet.

Nora's POV -

It's Joe's Wedding Day.

" Josie Taylor, get ready

" Josie Taylor, get ready. Your groom has planned to make all the girl out there swoon over him. " I tell as I stare at my phone screen while the hairstylist styles Joe's hair.

" Show me, show me, show me. " she begs.

"Sorry, darling. Hold your horses. After tonight, he'll be all yours. Then you may never take your eyes of him. But, for now. Control. " I tease and she flushes.

" How did you get these photos? " she turns towards me still hoping to get a glimpse. " I gave Sean my number, and he leaked Liam's photos. " I wink.

" You gave your number? " Mrs. Taylor, Joe's mother, asks as she walks inside the room, holding the beautiful white Bride veil. Josie is indeed the most gorgeous bride on planet.

" PS- The number that doesn't work no more. " I giggle and so do the beautiful ladies in front of me.

" That's like my girl. " Mrs. Taylor cups my face while her fragile smile reminds me of my own mother. She goes towards Joe and admires her pretty face. The glint in her eyes tells that she's so proud of her.