Dear Diary - 01

03-February, 2010
( 11 years ago )

Dear Diary,

Okay fine I know my New year's resolution was to write you daily, but trust me, my life isn't as amazing as people think it would be for the only daughter of England's richest businessman, The David Williamson.

Everyone thinks that I immediately get whatever I ask for. All my wishes are fulfilled within a blink of eye, they have no idea what I really go through everyday.

So today was my 13th birthday, And I was so excited because I had a few plans with my very few so-called friends. Well it's not like I'm a total nerd and I don't talk to my classmates, it's just that they are my friends only till school, after that they don't know me, I don't know them.

But my parents thought it would be great if I spent my special day with my family. Momma told me she would make dinner for me by herself and honestly my momma's handmade food is way better than Manchester's most expensive restaurant, except for the fact, she adds too much spice and too less salt, but I still love it.

However that's a different thing that after eating her food, water starts coming from my nose, tears from my eyes, and fire from my mouth. Okay the world knows I hate spices!

On the contrary, I get a very few happy moments with my family so I cancelled all other plans to spend a day with them. And then guess what...

They had an argument, AGAIN !!! They have stopped talking to each other, AGAIN. And now they are sleeping in seperate rooms, AGAIN. And that's how my birthday spent, in the fear of my parents getting divorced, and I will have to choose one of them, probably the worst nightmare of a kid.

Although there's nothing new, that's how half of my childhood have spent, watching them fighting, I should have been used to it, but I'm a stupid emotional fool and it still hurts and scares me everytime I see them like this.

People say they would've been seperated years ago, they are together just for me. Seriously! Are they really doing this for me, fighting, yelling, avoiding each other, sleeping in different rooms. I can't even remember when was the last time I saw them genuinely happy.

But there's always hope, I know eventually they will understand each other, and we'll live as a normal happy family.

And now I think I've bored you enough so, Good night Diary.

Love Noriana.

❤❤❤