Chapter 36 : It's Snowing Outside

She was an angel that even made the devil want to go to heaven.

Hans' POV -

*Ding Dong*

I press the bell twice. Seth still doesn't open the door. But on the third, he opens.

Oh Seth darling, you just opened the door for your death.

“ Signore, you? At this hour? ” he questions making the most innocent face. It's past eleven. But who cares?

“ Yes, Seth. I reckon you're not the only one who can harass people, without considering the hours. ” I smirk and step right inside the room without his permission.

“ Excuse me, Signore. What are you doing? ”

“ Santino listen, I'm not gonna beat around the bush. I actually came here to beat your arse off. ” I speak while he looks confused, “ Oh, by arse, I meant your huge backside, butt, hip, bum or whatever you want to call it-- ”

“ --but after looking at your old grey hair and the belly oozing out of your skeleton. I think I should just warn you first. Stay away from Noriana. ” I explain with so much self control that even my therapist would be proud.

“ Who's Noriana? ” he asks.

Oh Jesus, this time, I'm definitely not the one to be blamed. This bloke is a bloody idiot. I take a deep breath, and further explain, “ Stay away from Nora Williamson. ”

“ Oh , I knew you prefer to call her Noriana. I have a little bad memory. But Signore, I'm sure your memory is remarkable. Then, what game are you trying to play? You're the one who asked Nora to prostitute for me. ” he dares to confront.

“ Seth, you asked for it, mate. ”

“ What do you mean, Signore? ”

“ That, I'm about to explain. ” without wasting a second, I punch on his fat face. “ W-what's wrong with-- ” he again tries to speak but he already wasted his only chance.

Throwing him to the wall with my leg, I hit his head with mine. After punching him until he falls down on the floor and his nose starts to bleed, I give him my hand and pull him up.

He gasps, but doesn't hesitate to speak, “ Signore, I'm a very open minded person. If you want, she can be mistress for both of us. ” he groans and I can't believe on my ears. This man is beyond my thinking.

What did I do? I risked Noriana's life by forcing her to get some useless piece of papers from this rogue.

I move my hand away from his face, just so I could slap him wildly and then beat him until he lies on the floor like a breathing dead body. And then sit on his chest.

Screw that project with The Romans. I want this bastard out of this country, out of Noriana's life.

“ Signore Seth- Seth Signore, this is just my first and last warning that you can surely intercourse yourself but you will never lay your wicked eyes on Noriana-- ”

“ --Or I will not once think about tearing them off of your chubby little face. I anticipate I'm very clear. ” I pat on his chest, and then get away from him.

“ But she's just your assistant. ” he blurts off. What material is he made up of? Doesn't he love his life at all. “ And you're just an arsehole, who is risking his life without thinking about the consequences. ”

This time he stays mum. Good for him.

Noriana is not just my assistant. She's so much more to me.