Chapter 8 : Black Coffee

If you are sure you understand everything that is going on, you're hopelessly confused.

Nora's POV -

I walk outside of the Aquarium building, as it became impossible for me to bear him anymore.

I start looking for a cab, it's better to go back to home before that Male Bitch catches me again and starts digging the past, but I'd be lying if I say his behavior was not shocking for me, what did he mean by I stole everything from him, I didn't steal anything but he did, my happiness, my sanity, my purpose of living and my heart too.

Leave it!

I will inform Josie later, it's better not to disturb the love birds.

Thankfully, a cab stops right next to me.

I open it's back door and sweep the seat with some tissue papers that I always keep in my bag, making sure no germs are left before sitting inside, and then throw my bag to the corner of the seat like I will never need it again.

Confession No. 15 - Side bags annoys the hell out of me.

" 5748 S, Blackstone Ave." I tell the driver while closing the door, correction, while trying to close the door but I couldn't, Why?

Because Mr. Male Bitch doesn't want to let me take even a single breath of peace.

He resists the door from closing by putting his hand in between the door and the frame, and then opens it slowly by himself.

" I don't really like when someone leaves a conversation unfinished. Do I need to drag you out? " He smirks while taping his fingers on the door.

" No need " I sigh and step out of the cab knowing there's no use of arguing, he won't let me go even if the last option left is to lift me in his arms he will do it, like I don't weight nothing.

This is what he always used to do.

" Mr. Cab thank you for your unappreciated eavesdropping, but you rather move now. " he barks on the Cab driver making the cab driver look at him with mad eyes and then puts fuel to the fire by adding " Haven't your arse heard me! "

" Hey I am sorry for his words, actually he's way too upset because his girlfriend just spat on his face and dumped his ass for his rival who is much taller and dashing than him, I'm so sorry, please go. " I apologize to the cab driver before he comes out and creates a scene while he looks at Hans with sympathetic eyes , and this time I make it up, while Male Bitch is too busy staring at me to react.

" Are you freaking out of your mind. You have no right to talk to anyone like that! " I palm him on his arm not before the cab went past, while he grabs the opportunity to hold my hand in his one hand, then he slowly runs the fingers of his other hand around my lips, and a chill runs through my whole body by just a little touch of his," Well there's still one thing common between you and the former you, this mouth still doesn't know how to lie. "

Thankfully I'm wearing a full sleeves dress so he can't see my goosebumps!

" And these lips, they still makes me vomit! " his soft touch converts into a hard grasp, the madness in his words is negligible compared to the amount of anger dripping off his ocean blue eyes.

" Keep your hand away! " I throw his hand away from my face.

" Oh my apologies, my apologies, how can I forget you're ' Germophobic ' " he puts his hands up in the air in a surrendering manner, and emphasis the G word while using his fingers as quotation marks.