Dear Diary - 05

27-March, 2016
( 4 years ago)

Dear Diary,

Long time no write huh, sorry to sound rude but I almost forgot about you until today. I finally thought to go through some of my old stuff in Williamson's Mansion and I found you.

I can't move all my stuff to this little dorm that I share with three other girls. I don't like them, they don't like me, feelings are mutual.

Can you believe they share literally everything. From shoes to lipsticks, yes even lipsticks. I mean how can you just use something that has been already used on someone else's lips? Innit like you're indirectly kissing them.

And honestly I have no problem in sharing some of my stuff but hello I will not even share my mirror if I don't like you! And I don't understand how could they be so happy and high and do party all the bloody time, isn't that annoying.

Am I jealous? Shut up I'm not!

Anyways here's a good news, no I'm not pregnant.

I officially got graduated today, yes even I can't believe that I finally got a bachelor degree in Arts and Literature.

Speaking of which, I'm happy as well as sad, happy because now I'm gonna apply for Masters i.e. just two more years and I can leave Manchester forever, and sad because I have to live here for two more years.

I don't want to sound like the old me but I really wished if someone from my so called family would have came to my college and see me getting graduated. Bring me a present like normal parents do but how can I forget I'm an almost orphan. Mr Williamson was busy with his schedules like always and why would his wife visit her husband's dead ex-wife's daughter's graduation ceremony.

I know I had decided to not talk to Mr. Williamson ever again, but deep down I wanted him to at least try. I'm not a rock, if he would have apologized to me or even brought me some chocolates or just hugged me tight, I would have maybe forgiven him but neither did he try nor did I melt.

Exactly 3 years back was the last time we talked when I was moving to this dorm aka hell for my college. He said ' Good Luck ' and I replied with ' Thanks ' that's it. Since then, he hasn't bothered to even call me and ask if I'm still alive.

Oh Heavens, How much I wish to run away, just two more years. I'll complete my masters and fly over to some nice place and become a famous author where people would die to just have a glimpse of me.

And I will change my name from Noriana, I hate this name. I mean who has such a name in 21st century!? I guess I'm gonna change it to Nora, short and sweet.

Love Noriana.

❤❤❤