Chapter 9 : Blue Stone Ring

How strange is that,
Sometimes our most closed ones become stranger and sometimes a stranger becomes so close.

Nora's POV-

I was just virtually cursing Male bitch, when my phone rings, Josie on the other side, I'm sure she's gonna ask me about my date, what am I suppose to say!?

That I'm sitting here alone, trying to force this Eww coffee ordered by my so called Boss down my throat against it's will, anyways I swipe the green option " Yep. " I gulp yet another sip of the worse coffee in the world.

" Nore, leave everything and meet me at the entrance, right now! " She doesn't give me a second to utter a word or react but instead hangs the call, and millions of possibilities run through my head within a heartbeat.

I immediately get up from my seat grabbing my bag I approach the counter to pay for the coffee, " Keep the change! " I almost yell through my track to the exit.

I'm literally gonna kill you Liam the Lemonade if you did anything wrong.

As I approach the entrance of the building, I see a girl in black dress and a guy in brown jacket, I accelerate my speed in that direction because that's Joe and Liam.

" What the hell did he do!? " I bark pinning my wide scary eyes at him as I run over to him.

Confession No. 16 - My wide eyes gaze can even scare the hell out of me.

So Liam is terrified, is the understatement of the year.

I grab his collar but before I could punch him on his face, Josie stops me, " Calm Down Girl, calm down. " she pulls me away from Liam and rubs my back while I pant heavily," Look! " she smirks moving her orbs pointing to the blue stone ring in her ring finger, while showing her 32 teeth as a wide grin. " Liam proposed me! "

 " Liam proposed me! "

He did what!?

My whole metabolism pace halts immediately, " Oh Heavens! ", these are the two words that manage to escape my mouth, it's still a shocker for me to digest, I mean an hour ago I knew about their complex relationship and now they have decided to get married.

I mean my crazy roommate slash girlfriend has decided to get married!

" And you're okay with it? " I raise an eyebrow to Josie confirming if that's what she really wants or Liam the Lemonade being a psycho lover like in the movie I watched recently.

Confession No. 17 - I watch too many movies.

" Hella Yes! " she snaps and only an insane wouldn't sense the happiness and bliss in her eyes and tone, she's genuinely happy and that's what really matters.

I can't evaluate the level of my happiness!

I jump as I wrap my arms around Josie giving her a squeezing side hug. " Congratulations you two. ", I extend my right arm to make it a threesome hug.