Chapter 10 : Louder

Never allow your face to tell what your head is thinking.

Nora's POV -

Another day in the same sucky life.

I have no idea how am I gonna deal with Mr. Male Bitch after everything I said the other day.

And I don't blame anyone else but myself, why did I even say all that ' Rot in hell ' thing when I knew I have to face him everyday.

My wavy hair curls hang around my shoulder while playing hide and seek with my golden hoop earrings. I'm wearing my favorite light blue sweater teamed up with a pair of white trousers and a belt around my belly for safety.

Confession No

Confession No. 18 - Finding my perfect size is as impossible as watching Friends without laughing.

Why on earth do I to oversleep? I just hope he had not come office yet.

Okay he's early.

" Wish a Pleasant morning to our Boss everybody. " Male bitch rants as I walk inside the office while leaning his back on my desk, seems like he was pretty desperate to see me.

" Because only The Boss has the right to come 10 minutes and 30 seconds late, now it's 31 to be precise, correct me if I'm wrong Miss Noriana. " emphasizing ' The Boss ' word he moves forward in my direction with a firm determination to humiliate me in front of the whole office, and stands right next to me maintaining a distance of 2 feet.

" I'm sorry. " I mutter looking down to the floor while continuous chills run all across my body.

" Am I deaf? I couldn't hear you. " he moves his orbs in Matt's direction, who's standing beside his desk wearing his poker face, " Did you hear her Mushroom Head? "

Matt doesn't dare to utter a word so he presumes his own answer to be true, " Oh no he didn't, now would you please apply some force on your delicate throat and speak a little louder? " he smirks and I look him in the eye in confusion that if his hatred for me made him this way or he was born an asshole.

" Louder! " he yells making me flinch and close my eyes for a second.

" No you're not wrong, I apologize for being late and also for wasting your precious time that you spent to scold me. Shall I go to my desk now? " I concede my fault, however, I also know this is not a very appropriate way to talk to your boss but he has nothing to do with me being late, he just loves humiliating me.

" With all due respect. " he sneers moving aside giving me space to walk.

I walk to my desk with everyone's eyes over me. What would they be thinking? They must be laughing at me! Probably they would never talk to me again or maybe treat me like an outsider.

Oh heavens, why do I get so anxious about people's opinion about me? Why am I so afraid of being embarrassed! Josie says it's a normal symptom for people suffering from OCD but it's hell annoying.