|| Prologue ||

Date - 29 March, 2018.

" Stop yelling my name, by the time you are reading this, I shall be gone, or should I say I shall never come back again. Don't get too happy, I'm not going to kill myself, but I'm going... I don't know where but somewhere far away from you.

I don't think you deserve to know this but I want you to feel what I felt because of you, you were going to be a father, which you definitely don't deserve to be and honestly you won't be, at least not with our child, I can't let a child enter and live alone in this world which is filled with greedy and selfish people like you.

I have signed the divorce papers and you must have already found my wedding ring that I had placed on top of this note. I'm going to get my freedom in exchange of yours.

Sorry that you had to handle a girl like me, sorry you had to spend those precious moments with me which meant so much to me but nothing to you, sorry for wasting your time, sorry you had to pretend you loved me.

Thank you for giving me hope for a happy life and crumbling it within seconds, thank you for letting me know that I'm the biggest fool to believe in a stupid thing called true love, thank you for making me realise that all I have is me, thank you for making my life worse than it ever was.

I'm taking away all my stuff with me, there will be no proof that I ever existed, you won't have to see any picture of mine or anything that would remind you of me.

I wish you nothing but the best, and I hope we never meet again. Goodbye.

Your Silly Nerd,
who will never be yours again.
"