Chapter 36

The Goodbye Gossip Girl Pt.2

Anna arrived at Nate's party to find the room already packed with people. People who after today would all go on to live different lives, some of which they'd never see again.

But the only person who concerned the Hawthorne girl right now was a boy she hoped would be in her life forever. Across the room, her eyes met with a pair of familiar brown orbs. She made her way across the room and led Chuck into a different, smaller and unoccupied room.

"We need to talk." Anna spoke once they were both inside with the door closed.

"I prefer to do the talking after." Chuck replied before sitting down on a couch.

"What do you think about my coat?" Anna wondered looking down at the Bass boy as she fiddled with the button.

"I like it." He simply answered before Anna removed it and dropped the material onto the floor.

"And now?" Anna asked.

"Even better." Chuck said as he started to lean forwards slightly. After complimenting other part's of Anna's outfit, Chuck's hands were now resting on her hips as she leant over him.

"And how do you feel about me?" The Hawthorne girl questioned.

"I-." Before Chuck had the chance to reply, the sound of simultaneous phones beeping meant only one thing. Gossip Girl.

Serena van der Woodsen just couldn't leave well enough alone. Since she had to find out the truth about me, I'm going to tell you the truth about everyone. Every gossip bomb I've got is about to drop, and if you've got a problem with that, take it up with her. Ever wonder why Miss Carr left town? It's because Dan Humphrey had sex with her during the school play. Then there were sparks between Humphrey's sister and Nate during a hot photo session. Thank god it stopped at PG13 or someone could've ended up in jail. Like her brother.

"Is that true?" Dan asked his younger sister in a questioning and older brother tone.

"What? You were in jail?" Jenny questioned in reply.

Once Anna was fully clothed once again, she and Chuck headed back out to the main room where everyone was stood reading the blast.

And as for Blair Waldorf, say uncle. We hear she kept it in the Hawthorne family on New Year's.

"You slept with James?" Noah wondered looking at the girl across from him.

"Blair how could you?" Anna said as she looked over at her best friend.

While Chuck Bass spent some time in Brooklyn, metaphorically speaking of course. And as for Anna Hawthorne, well nothing heals a broke heart like your brother's best friend.

"You slept with Bazien?" Chuck spoke looking at the brunette haired girl behind him.

'You slept with Vanessa?" Anna countered back. The whole room was erupted with whispers as the crowd talked about all the scandals that had just dropped.

Serena van der Woodsen, here's looking at you.

"James? Really Blair? That's low even for you." Noah commented looking over the Waldorf girl.