Chapter 13

The Blair Bitch Project

Wakey wakey, Upper East Siders. Spring Break is done and I'm starved for a dish. Were you sunning in Crete or sinning in Croatia? Give me the deets. And has anyone spotted our ex-Queen B? Where does the dethroned royalty vacation these days?

Anna sat down to her breakfast at the dining table early this morning. It was the first day back at school after spring break and Blair had done nothing but hide away in her bedroom the whole time.

She didn't eat much as the time passed by before she had to go meet Serena and Blair. The brunette grabbed her coat and asked Richard to take her to Blair's where she was to meet her best friends.

"At least you get to wake up from your nightmare, I'm living mine." Serena complained about how Lily and Bart's engagement had led to the two families living together at the van der Woodsen penthouse. "Thank god I have plans with Dan. Finally, the return of some normalcy."

"B, what are you doing?" Anna asked as she realised the brunette, wearing a scarf around her head and her sunglasses, had stopped.

"Giving homeschooling some serious consideration." Blair answered seriously.

"Look, we know you think everybody's still talking about you. But your three week old scandal is ancient news." The blonde informed Blair as her and Anna took Blair's hands to make sure she didn't stop walking again.

"Did you even hear the dirt that happened over break?"

"Who would I have heard it from, Dorota?" Blair asked her best friends.

Serena and Anna then proceeded to explain some of the things that happened over the school break.

"And Constance's bad girl turned good Serena van der Woodsen, has moved in with Chuck Bass." Serena cringed at the words as they came out of her mouth.

"So you're thinking this whole thing could have blown over by now?" Blair questioned. Anna and Serena nodded before they took Blair's head scarf and sunglasses from her.

As they approached Constance/ St. Jude's the muttering and whispering began as everyone spotted the 3 girls arriving.

The French revolution had cake. The American had tea. But it looks like the overthrow of Blair Waldorf, well. Blair gets nailed by some yogurt. Who said you need a silver spoon to dole out just desserts.

As the girls walked the steps up the school the minions dropped yoghurt on Blair's head from above them.

"Girls." Anna scowled the minions, and they all shied away like puppies, as Serena quickly moved Blair away from the crowd. She spotted Jenny fitting right in with her head band and fancy clothes. "And as for you Little J. Just remember where you belong. And who you are dealing with."

——————————

"What are you guys doing?" Anna asked as she approached Blair and Serena sitting at the bottom of the Met steps.

"Having lunch." Serena replied simply as Blair watched Jenny and the minions sit above them.

"No way. They want me to be there Queen then fine." Anna took the hands of her two best friends and dragged them up and past the minions before sitting down.