Chapter 17

Summer, Kind of Wonderful

Spotted: Anna Hawthorne at Heathrow Airport, homeward bound. What business could A possibly have in London? And why's this damsel in a dress in such a rush home? We bet Chuck Bass wants to know.

The brunette girl sighed as she read the Gossip Girl post on her cell phone as her flat, white Michael Kors shoes hit the tarmac on the path leading to her family's private jet next to a private hanger at Heathrow Airport, London.

Anna was glad that there was no mention of her brother in the recent Gossip Girl blast that she had just read. She couldn't deal with heading back home and having a million questions regarding Noah Hawthorne being thrown at her when she arrived back.

She stepped up onto the brown steps leading into the private jet as the handlers moved her luggage from the cart into the storage area on the jet. She took her seat on the large white chair next to the window and looked out watching a taxi approach the jet.

The Hawthorne girl smiled out the window at the sight before her, as a female flight attendant left a glass of champagne in front of the teenager along with a small bowl of fruit for the brown haired girl to enjoy before the plane was to take off.

——————————

"Wow." The smooth voice of the dark blonde haired boy spoke as he looked out the window of the Hampton Jitney as it got closer to its destination.

"It's just the Hamptons. It's not all that exciting." Anna smiled at the sight of the boy next to her as he gazed out the window watching the scenery pass by on the journey.

"Yeh for you. You grew up coming here. You always hear about how amazing this place is but you never really get to go unless you're from New York." Alexander Davidson spoke as he turned his head back from the window to look at the brunette in the seat next to him.

"You're so cute." Anna replied as she laid her head on his shoulder. A few minutes later the bus came to a stop in the Hamptons, on the Main Street.

"I'll grab the bags." Alexander informed the girl as they both stood up from their seats.

As Anna's foot hit the ground, she looked around and spotted Chuck Bass stood a couple of feet away holding a bunch of roses in his hand. He was wearing a suit, with his hair brushed back from his face as he stood facing the brunette girl with a smile on his face.

But that smile soon faded as Alexander arrived at Anna's side and placed the bags down next to her causing her to place a kiss on his lips before pulling away and smiling at the boy in front of her before turning back to look at the Bass boy before smiling at him too.

Spotted: Chuck Bass waiting for the Jitney. A dozen roses in one hand, his heart in the other. You know what they say, a man is a good thing to come home for. But an even better thing to come home with. Ain't karma a bitch? We know Anna Hawthorne is.

——————————