Chapter 12

"F-flirting? Jungkook who is teaching you these things?"

"Jihoon... He told me I should behave this way. Otherwise you will leave me again." he looked down and mumbled the last part but you still heard it.

"Jungkook... I promise I will never leave you again. I am sorry for leaving 6 years ago. But this time I am not leaving. I have no reason to..."

"Really?" he asked smiling.

"Now have your noodles or else it will get soggy."

"Umm..." saying that he started eating. 

"I knew that Jungkook behaviour today was too weird. That Jihoon... He is teaching Jungkook such weird thing. He is corrupting the innocent Prince's mind. I need to have good talk with him." you though

"I am sorry Jihoon but this was the only way... I hope you get lots of scolding from Noona... I hope I could see the scene. " he smirked thinking

Later, after few minutes he finished the soup. And then washed the bowl despite you telling him not to. 

Then the situation was back to being awkward. 

"You have grown up a lot in this few years. Even taller tha me..." you said as you couldn't tolerate the silence. 

"6 years are not few Noona. Every day felt like thousand years without..." he paused

But you could clearly understand what he meant and it made you felt guilty. After that you couldn't say anything and the room was quite again. 

"So... Make up for all those years. Spend more time with me. After you left I never went to amusement Park. So take me there... Even though you are in front of me now... There is not a second I feel secure. I feel like you will disappear any moment and not return for years just like 6 years ago. Every day before you used to give me lots of kissy and huggies but I didn't get any in those 6 years. Now return those to me... All of it... All of you. You can scold me but I don't allow you to push me."

"Kookie... I am..." 

"No let me complete. Let me follow you... Let me be clingy... No matter where you go even if it is for few hours you have to inform me. When you go shopping... When you buy ice cream, chocolate or groceries... You have to tell me and if I want to tag along you have to let me come. Whenever I call you, you have to come. Even if it is midnight... There are many other things but Iet's talk about it later. You can't say sorry to me. Because it will make you feel less guilty so I don't want to hear that from you. And I am not Kookie anymore. I have grown up and I don't want to hear that nickname from you. It's as if you are treating me like a child. So... Do you agree? "

"Okay... (You answered immediately.) I promise... Everything you asked I will do it. No matter what it is but it should be legal. Not any illegal stuffs." You jokingly said to which both of you laughed. 

"Okay... Now it really late. We need to get better sleep. So you should go now."