Chapter 6

"So what? Even I love my Noona. I love her more than you." Jihoon said prioritising the word 'my Noona'

"But I don't love her the way you love. My love is different." 

"How? Exactly what are you trying to say? I don't understand."

"Stupid... You are so stupid. Why can't you understand that I don't want Noona to think of me as a brother."

"Then... What do you want her to think of you as?"

"I will tell you but you have to promise me that you won't tell Noona about what we are talking about today. It's our secret. No one should know it." 

"Fine... I promise."

"So... What do you think about Noona's best friend?"

"First of all, she has a name... Momo. Stop calling her Noona's best friend. And secondly, why are you suddenly talking about Momo Noona? We are talking about Y/N Noona for now." 

"Have a little patience! So as I was saying, both of them are your Noona. Well, that's what you call them... So, you think Noona's best friend as your own sister..."

"Nonsense... We are not related by blood. Why would I consider her as my own sister?"

"Exactly... Y/N noona and I are not related by blood. Why will I consider as my sister then?"

"So, you are saying that you don't her yo be your sister. (He nods.) Then why do you always cling to her? What exactly she is to you?"

"She is someone I love, someone I want to cherish and keep by my side forever. I want her to be my family." 

"I don't understand you at all. What are you talking about?"

"Do I have to explain you in detail? Do you not have common sense at all?"

"Yes, please do explain to me because I don't understand at all."

"In future, I, The Crown Prince of this nation want to marry your sister."

"What's with your expression? You should be honoured that you will be getting someone like me as your brother-in-law

"What's with your expression? You should be honoured that you will be getting someone like me as your brother-in-law."

"This is not funny Prince. Don't make a joke like this." 

"I am absolutely serious my future brother-in-law."