Chapter 27

"LOST YOUR HEARING? I SAID FIGHT ME YOU BASTARD." Although he sounded angry there was another emotion that Jihoon heard... Helplessness. It was not new for Jungkook to get angry over something. But he never lost his calm. He is meant to be the King of this country. Maintaining his calmness in every situation is the ability he had learned from childhood. He only acted rashly when he would gain something by acting that way. But right now he had nothing to gain. So Jihoon understood one thing that Jungkook just wanted to beat him up. 

"I SAID FU*KING FIGHT ME." 

No way... Jihoon was not stupid. The moment he raise his hand to fight him his hand would be broken. He knows that. Jihoon knew Jungkook will never fight one sided. That's why he was forcing Jihoon to fight back. 

"Why....why are you behaving this way? Did I make a mistake?" Jihoon used his most gentle and soft tone to coax Jungkook. 

"Nothing I just want to box with someone." As if Jihoon would believe that. He almost let a mocking laugh out but he controlled it seeing his face filled with anger. 

"We have been friends for so many years. You know it's impossible for you to lie to me. Answer me what did I do to make you so angry... And hurt?" 

Not replying anything he pushed Jihoon and turned away from him. He can't tell Jihoon because that's what you wished. And he would never go against his Noona's wishes. 

"I was angry and needed to vent it on someone. So..." 

"So you used me as punching bag? That's not fair Jungkook. You don't know how scared I was just now." 

Jihoon started rambling. Seeing his bruised cheeks Jungkook felt slightly guilty. 

'I know it's not your fault Jihoon. You didn't even know anything but right now I don't have anyone beside you to blame.' Jungkook thought feeling guilty. 

"Hey... Answer me..." Without hearing him further he started to move away from him towards the exit while Jihoon stood in bewilderment. 

"Where were you?" 

"In the classes..." Jungkook answered without making eye contact. 

"Liar..." He didn't refute as he definitely was lying. 

"Fine... I won't ask anymore. So when will I be discharged?" 

"Now... Let's go." 

"Wait I am in hospital gown. At least let me change." 

"It's okay. Don't need to... You can change in the Palace." 

"Grandma and Jihoon might question if..." 

"They won't... Grandma is busy in her work so won't come till midnight and Jihoon is staying at his friends."

"B-but..." He suddenly carried you in his arms and moved out of room.

"Jungkook, put me down. It's embarrassing. Please... I can walk on my own."

"Well you don't need to be because that's how I brought you to the hospital when you were asleep. So it's not their first time seeing you in my arms." Hearing that your face reddened due to embarrassment. When you were moving you could see everyone averting their eyes away from you. And strangely, all the people you saw were female. How strange you thought.

"Jungkook I have a question to ask." You spoke after he placed you in the car.

"Hmm... What question?"

"In the hospital, there were no males... Neither a male doctor nor ward boys... Even male patients were absent. Why is that?"

"Maybe they are playing hide and seek." He said smirking.

"What nonsense!"

"They are gone. You all can come out of your hiding." A female doctor spoke in mic.

"Thank god..."With that all the male in the hospital sighed in relief and came out of their hiding places.

"You did a good job. I won't forget to give you extra bonus for today. And as for all our patients who had trouble, you hospital bill is cleared." The president of hospital who also came out from hiding said.

"But why were we forced to hide?"

"I don't know. I just got a call today from Prince."

'You have 10 minutes. Hide all the males in your hospital including your patients. If I find a single men there then I promise to shut down your hospital.' the cold voice of Prince echoed in the ears of president.