Chapter 22

"Can't you turn towards me? I want to see your face."

"I am already sleeping in your bed. Now don't make any more demands and sleep quietly." 

Yes, you guessed right. You lost. You heart was still beating fast thinking about the incident that happened few minutes ago. He almost kissed you. If you hadn't agreed may be he would have... No, no, no, what the hell am I thinking. You questioned yourself. He is Jungkook... Kookie, the kid you met at the amusement Park. You reminded yourself time and again. But you heart was still not calm. It's wrong... Totally wrong, you should not feel this way towards him. All these years you never got close to any guy. You were never in any relationship. Maybe that's why you are feeling this way. Get yourself together... He is like a brother. He is not a guy. You reminded yourself. Your heart was finally calm. But it started to race again when you felt his breath on the back of your neck. Your hair was tied in a loose bun so your neck was completely exposed to him.
You stayed still not moving. You felt something soft and wet and that made me gasp. He kissed me? You felt a chill go down my back. What wrong with him? You questioned. You the part of the neck where he kissed. You tried to move away from him but he wrapped his arms around you waist not letting you move and again kissed on the another part in your neck. 

"Jungkook..."

"Are you still not turning around?" he whispered.
Hearing him say that you quickly turned around and your hand automatically pressed on his chest trying to create distance between both of you but he didn't bulge. Instead he pulled your hand and wrapped it around his waist, thus, closing the little bit distance between both of you as well. Placing his chin on the top of your head, he cuddled with you. You face was pressed on his chest... And he was shirtless. To say you were embarrassed would be an understatement. Jungkook had become more demanding these days. In past, he was obedient but these days he was never obeying your request. What he wanted, he would get it no matter what. With passing time, the sound of heart beat you heard increased. But you had no idea of it was yours or his... Or did it belong to both of you? You had no idea what to feel these days. You feeling for Jungkook has started to change. No matter how hard you try, you couldn't think of him as someone like a brother. But this was wrong. Something was wrong with you head. Maybe the past six years with your mom made you crazy. You can't be doing this. You have known him ever since he was 4 and on the top of that, he was a Prince. Jungkook is doing this because he think of you as Noona... He is scared that his Noona would run away. But what are you doing? Taking advantage of his affection?You are his Noona... Get your head together Y/N. You tried to convince yourself. But you only tried... Those feelings never went away. The only way to do that was to get away from him... But you can't run away. The least you could do was to get away from his shirtless chest. So gathering the courage you spoke...

"Jungkook..." you thanked yourself for talking without shuttering. 

"Jungkook this is not... *gasp*" you spoke again but before you could, he surprise you by hugging you tightly... Too rightly. 

"Be quite Noona... Else I won't be able to resist. I am almost at my limit right now. Just one more sound from your lips and I will lose it completely." 
He said in a deep husky voice... A voice that sent shivered on your spine. If it was not Jungkook who said it then you would find it sexy... But to be honest, you found it sexy. But as always, you ignored those feelings. You were not a child. You understood what he meant. But you didn't know if he really meant what you understood or you understood wrong... May be it was innocent gesture. You thought... More like you were trying to convince yourself that Jungkook was innocent and pure. But your 'oh so innocent' Jungkook had a corrupted mind ever since he met you. 
Anyway, no matter what he meant you couldn't bring yourself to say anything whole night. You quietly tried to sleep and you eventually did having no idea about Jungkook who had cold shower... For god know how long.