Chapter 48

"Are you listening to me Noona?"

"Hmm?"

"Where are you lost today?"

"I-I was thinking about work. What were you saying?" 

"I was talking about Jungkook." 

"J-Jungkook?"

Hearing his name reminded you of your dream. And your face flushed in a flash.

"W-what about him?" 

You managed to say that, and Jihoon didn't  notice your abnormal reaction to his name. 

"The doctor said his injury is not that serious. He can be discharged within a week. But he insists on leaving today. I think you should talk with him once. He will definitely listen to you."

"You... Seeing how you are playing tricks on your sister, you have really become Jungkook's bestfriend. Do you think I am stupid and fall for such tricks again and again? It is not necessary for him to stay at hospital at all. Grandma can arrange everything in the Palace. If he wants to leave hospital, it's his free will."

"Oh... You have grown smarter." 

"I was always smart. I ignored all those signals because I never thought about this sort of angle. I mean he is six years younger that me and I..."

"What's wrong with younger men? What if he is six years younger? Age is just a number. Women have no problem dating an older guy but when it comes to younger guy, I never thought of this sort of angle? There is no logic."

"Why are you getting so worked up? You sound as if you are also in older women." 

You said without thinking. 

"..." 

But his silence proved your statement. 

"Wait... Are you?" 

He still didn't speak. 

"Wow... You are. That's why you are supporting Jungkook. Wait a second... Older women... Haah... Is it Momo?" 

Jihoon flinched. 

"Why did you suddenly became so smart?" he mumbled 

"I can't believe you. Does she know that you have such impure feelings for her?" 

"What impure feelings? These things are completely pure. I love her and want to do all sorts of things with her." 

"What're you saying in front of your sister? Keep your dirty thoughts o yourself." 

"Dirty thoughts? I dare you say this to Jungkook, Noona. Jungkook will prove these are not dirty thoughts but love through his actions." 

"Y-you..."

"Why? Scared?" 

"Stop messing with me Jihoon or it won't be good for you."

"And what will you do?"
You sighed hearing scarsm in his tone..

"It has been so long since I met her. I should meet her today." 

"Who?" 

"Momo" 

"Sorry... I am sorry. Should I kneel down and beg Noona?" 

"Why? Scared?" 
You asked with a smirk.

***

"I am so lonely. When will your work be over?" 

"Jungkook there is still time." 

On you lunch break you were having conversation with him on phone. 

"I miss you. I really want to see you right now. Why is time passing so slow?" 

"Jungkook you should rest now. You have just came from the hospital. So instead of waiting for time to pass, you should sleep." 

"..." He didn't speak. 

Seconds later you heard the sound of heavy breathing. 

"Jungkook are you okay?" 

"Ah..." You heard his groaning. 

"What's wrong? You okay? 

"Noona...Ah... I..."

"You... What are you doing?"

"Ah Y/N... Hmm... Ah... Ah..." 

Hearing him continuously groaning by speaking your name hoarsely you realised what he was doing. 

"Y-you... You shameless!"

Saying that you hung up the phone. 

"He... H-how could h-he blantly m-masturbare over the phone?"