Chapter 18

"So... When did Jungkook arrive?" your dad who was sitting beside you in the dinning table asked

"He was in the bed with Noona... And that too shirtless." Jihoon who was sitting on the other side beside you complained pointing towards Jungkook sitting opposite to three of you.

"WHAT?" you dad exclaimed standing up from his chair

"Calm down dad. He came thinking I will suddenly disappear again. And he is just a child." 

"He is not a child." 

"I am not a child." both Jihoon And Jungkook said at the same time.

"You are such a fool Noona. It's been 6 years but you never grew all these years. So naive and so fool..." 

Jihoon said while your dad and Jungkook nod in acceptance. And you were as always in confusion not understanding the situation. 

"I don't understand why am I getting called a fool. What did I do?" 

"The problem is you didn't do anything. That's the problem. You should do something... Before it's too late." 

"What did I not do?"  you asked

"That hickey... That hickey on your neck. Jungkook is the one that gave you right. Why didn't you stop him?" 

"H-hickey... (you got reminded of last night' s incident. 'that left a hickey... I didn't even know.' you thought) He... He didn't do it on p-purpose. He actually..." 

"He is just a child. He doesn't know anything. Stop speaking this shit... He is not a child. He has grown up."

"I also know that. But his gestures were innocent. He didn't mean to do. He is seventeen... Almost 18. I know that. But he..."

"No you don't. You don't. His feelings... His thoughts were never innocent towards you. How can you still not notice he loves you." 

"I know that. I also..." 

"Please don't tell me that you also love him. Your love towards him and his love words towards you is different. He love him like a brother. But he..." 

"Enough now Jihoon... Stop right there. You said enough."  Jungkook interuppted

"Why should I? She should also know. Let's get it clear today. Noona... Jungkook loves you like a man loves a woman. He wants to make you his queen. He wants to marry you." 

"Stop this nonsense. Are you even sane Jihoon? He would never. It's impossible. How can you even think that he would..." 

"Why is it impossible? Why can't I? What the hell is wrong in it?" Jungkook said which made you eyes widen. 

"This is what I was trying to explain to you. Now you know... How innocent his gestures are."

"Jungkook... Whatever Jihoon said just, was that all true? (Jungkook was glaring at Jihoon.) I AM ASKING YOU SOMETHING." you couldn't control yourself and you shouted. 

"Yes it's true. Every word he said is true. I love you and I want to marry you. And I will. "