Chapter 21

You were making breakfast but suddenly someone back hugged you with force. You flinched slightly. 
"Jungkook... Stop scaring me this way." 

It was not the first time this happened. It had been 7 days since you came back and every morning Jungkook visits you this way. Not so surprisingly, he is very... Extremely clingy. 

"Don't you have classes today? Did you skip your class today as well?"
You asked pushing his hands and turning to him. Folding your arms, you questioned the prince.

"Of course not. I never skip my classes. My teacher was unwell today. And furthermore even without going to classes I can do well by myself. Don't forget I am Prince so things like these are easy for me." 

"That's not the reason for you to skip your classes."

"I am not skipping classes. I am hungry Noona. What's for breakfast today!" he asked changing the subject.

"Noona... Can I have my breakfast please?" Jihoon said entering the kitchen. 

"I asked first..."
Jungkook spoke before you could say anything. You thought they were best friends but their behaviour towards each other sometimes make you wonder if they are. They still fight over the trivial things and are same as they used to be. 

"I am getting late Noona. Unlike someone I have my classes today, so can I please have my breakfast." Jihoon mocked Jungkook. 

"I am way too above such school students who go to school. So I don't need to go school. Because when I was 7 I already had completed all my school studies. So please... Don't compare me, the Prince, with such average people." 

"Stop it both of you. Why are you both so childish?" 

"I AM NOT. HE STARTED." They said at the same time pointing at it other. 

"Whoever started... A mature person is someone who try to resolve. You both have no intention of stopping and ignoring the comments about each other so, both of you are childish." 

"Noona... What Jihoon said is right. He has school so give him his breakfast first. I can wait. I am a mature person. So don't worry, I will deal with it maturity." Jungkook said while Jihoon scoffed at his comment. 

"Childish... So childish..."Jihoon mumbled. 

"Oh Noona... I heard papa has gone to business trip yesterday. So, why don't you both of you stay in Palace for the time being?" 

"That... That would be..." 

"Fine... Let's do that." 
You were trying to deny but Jihoon interrupted. 

"Beside grandma is also coming back tomorrow. So I am fine with it. I can directly come to Palace from school. And my clothes and other things are already in the Palace." hearing that Jungkook grinned like crazy. 

It's really difficult to understand their friendship. It's weird. It feel like they hate each other then another moment it seems like they are actually best friends. May be all friends are like this. 

"So Noona let's go... Pack your things and we can go to Palace." 

'I can help you only to this extent Jungkook.'  Jihoon thought.

"Jungkook no..." 

"Why? Why can't you?"

You were inside Jungkook's room. He brought you here saying that he wanted to show you something but there was actually nothing he wanted to show you. He planned it. He knew that you will not come willingly so he deceived you. And now he is not letting you leave. 

"Because this is your room. I am not going to stay here. I am going to the guest room." you said turning around trying to leaving the room.But your wrist got wrapped by a big hand and your body jerked towards him. You were too close. You pulled your hand but it was of no use.

"Jungkook... Leave"
You said looking into his eyes. 

"NO..." His cute puppy eyes turned cold. His face showed anger... Pure anger. 

"Why can't you sleep here?" 

"Because this is your room. Imagine how the servants would react... I know that your intention are innocent but people may think wrongly about it." 

"I will tell them to shut up. If anyone say anything I will kick them out but you are staying here in my room with me." 

"Jungkook no... Please try to understand." 

"I don't want to. You are sleeping here and this is final." 
There was no way he was going to let you leave. But if he was stubborn then you were also not any less. There was no way you will sleep in this room. So you pulled you hands away from him and succeeded in freeing from him but before you could even turn around to leave he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you. There was no any gap between both of your body. You could feel his muscles. It felt like he worked out a lot and... Wait what the hell were you thinking. You mentally slapped yourself. 

"Jungkook... T-this is too close. Leave..."

"No... First promise me that you will sleep in this room with me." 

"No way..." He pulled you more closer if it was even possible. 

"Yes you are Noona... You are sleeping in this room either you like or not. So stop being stubborn and say yes... Don't test my limits Noona." 

"I am stubborn? Jungkook... This is too close. Please leave..." 

"I will get more close Noona. So it's better you stop being stubborn and say yes..." Slowly lowering his head, he whispered. When his lips which had moved to the side touched your ears, warm breath flicked. 

"Is this too close? I can get more closer Noona." 

"J-jungk-kook.... You tried to sound strict but your voice betrayed you and you shuttered. 

 He moved his head and now he was in your level looking into your eyes. His nose were touching yours.

"Should I get more close for you to agree Noona? Well I don't mind." He spoke in a low husky voice. And you felt his warm breath on your lips.