Chapter 16

Though you tried to suppress you laughter you couldn't control it. And you brust out laughing. You sat down on the floor folding your legs and catching your stomach laughing out loud. While the prince was glaring at you. After few minutes your laughter died down. 

"I know you have grown up but I am still your Noona. Don't forget that. And goodnight Jungkook." you said getting up and leaving his room.

Even after you had left from room Jungkook was in the same position. He was trying to understand what just happened. He was teasing you but then ended up being teased instead. But he liked that side of you. He found it sexy. After few minutes he stood up. He literally fell in the bed and buried his face in the pillow trying to calm himself. He tossed and turned around trying to get you off from his mind. But failed. It was 3 am but still he couldn't sleep. 

Meanwhile, after teasing Jungkook forgetting all your nightmares, you slept sound. 

Your POV 
I had the best sleep after 6 years. May be because you were back home or was it because of Jungkook. I don't know. Anyway I finally feel calm. No more restlessness... No more restriction and no more threats... I am awake but I don't want to open my eyes and see the sunlight. What if all of this turned out to be a dream? No... It's not. I escaped that hell. But I still don't want to open my eyes. I am too lazy to do so and I want to sleep more. I didn't get enough sleep last night. Thinking that I snuggled into my pillow. This pillow feels so different. 
'So warm...' I thought

Just as few minutes passed... I heard someone shouting. 
"WHAT THE HELL..." 
It sounds like Jihoon. But why is he shouting in the morning? 

"JUNGKOOK... WHY ARE YOU IN NOONA'S ROOM? IN FACT WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOME?" 

Jungkook...? J-jungkook? In my room? I abruptly opened my eyes and closed it because of the sudden light. After blinking few time I could see everything clearly. And the pillow I was hugging so dearly was not pillow but... What the hell! I was hugging Jungkook who was shirtless. I pushed him and he whined. Standing up I looked at his annoyed face. 

"What are you doing here Jungkook?" 
Jihoon and I asked at the same time.